16章 ; tastier than coffee.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter sixteen] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU BRINGING FIVE LUGGAGES?" your brother, Kato asks you in disbelief.

It was just a chill friday noon and you, Kato along with millionare bastard was now inside the International Japan Airport. Just simply walking, heading to your flight.

The thing is, the raven man insisted to make you bring five luggages for yourself. You had no choice but to follow whatever he says as his assistant.

You managed to hide your frustrated look by simply looking away from him, forcing to say, "Womans should always be prepared.." you sort of cringed yourself with what you said.

He chuckled while subtly shaking his head, "I never knew you could be a woman."

You rendered him a warning-sign, mentally telling him to stay quiet before anything wrong happens. Your brother never changes, quite annoying to have an immature sibling.

A huge jet plane was seen on the area. Your jaw drops, expression shockens at the marvelous sight. Even a luxurious aircraft could look even better than your potato-self. Its too crazy.

You felt someone quickly pat your chin purposely. "A fly will come in your mouth if you continue that face." you gave Daisuke a look of disgust, how could a fly be seen in such a beautiful place?

"Yah, how can men be so mean?-" you started walking up on the staircase that was leading into the private jet plane of the one and only, Daisuke. Until you felt yourself slip. "AH!!! FU-"

And at just that moment, since Daisuke was at your back- he also collapsed down on the ground while tightly hugging you. "(Y/N)!!-"

While opening your eyes, you tried to process in your mind what was currently happening. Daisuke was still hugging you but it looked like he had accident bruises and open wounds on his face.

Damn, that good-looking face with bruises? Still looks good though.

You broke yourself from his hug and gently pulled him up with a worried expression. "A-Are you alright?!"

"Miss, please head into he jet now. We will handle this." unfamiliar faces told you, and there's this feeling that was holding you back. Like as if you didn't even wanna leave him after what you have done.

But sadly enough, you just chose to follow what they instructed you to do and went inside the aircraft with this guilt brimming on you. You sat beside the windowsill, you didn't even want to sit beside your brother.