第二章 ; the two persons.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter two] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

» [chapter two] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

ON THE CLUSTERED STREETS OF TOKYO, you and two boys in the front of the car was almost there in your destined places. Your eyes were only watching the sceneries out from the window.

"I heard those guys from the First Investigation Division usually go for a drink at fancy place here." Kamei starts, then looks at Kato while gasping, "Oh, weren't you also in the First Investig--"

As soon as Kamei was just about to finish what he was saying, Kato pulled the breaker which halted the car with a serious expression. It was obvious that he didn't wanna talk about the subject.

You flinched at the sudden movement and almost hit your head on the window frame next to you. 

"Apologies." Kato said out loud while Kamei looks at him in disgust mixed with confusion.

Kamei shifted his attention to something else and pointed at it. "What's that car? It looks luxuriously cool."

Because of curiousity piquening you endlessly, you looked at where Kamei was pointing at and you saw a black-colored car that seriously looked like no ordinary car at all. "Definitely not for people with ordinary jobs."

The traffic light shifted the color into a green one which was a sign for the cars to start moving its ideal paths and directions.

You extended your neck and looked at the other side of the window of the car and saw the black-colored, expensive car about to pass the car you're inside right now.

When you saw the car more closer through the window, your jaw dropped- it was your first time seeing such a car like that, extremely rare.

But in a glimpse, through the dark tinted glass window of the luxurious, black car- you saw a man. A man that is no ordinary man that is inside driving a no ordinary car.

The man had this elegant yet attractive vibe and aura that surrounded him like plain, magnet gas. Your eyes glued at him and you can already and surely tell that he is quite the handsome with a side profile like that- his front view must look more amazing.

"Wait, what the hell am I thinking?!--" you shooked your head, brushing your strange thoughts off when the car halts again.

Kamei and Kato started buckling off their seatbelts and went outside the car. You followed what they were doing and did the same thing as quick as you could.

Just as you three were all outside now, standing on a street with people everywhere doing their own personal businesses. Kato grabbed his phone and called someone important.