第55章 ; why does daipuke likes (y/n)? hm how i fckin wonder.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter fifty-four] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

THE sun sets down with a mesmerizing shaded ombré while the millionaire sat on a shoreline chair in front of an extremely large swimming pool.

He was accompanied by a lady named Suzue to drink tea and eat their own piece of red velvet cake together. "When is your scheduled flight to Tokyo?" she takes good sip on the tea with his pinky finger lifted.

"The ninth of April next week." the millionaire responds, his eyes staring still at the glowing pool.

"I see." she places gently his mug back on its tray. "But why do you seek the desire of wanting to become a detective? You could be a model."

As true as it sounded, he had valid reasons anyways. "I do not want to spend life by walking on a long stage on repeat with weird outfits and heavy chunks makeup everyday. It sounds horrible."

Suzue lets out some giggles at millionaire's hilarious understatement. "But you have all the needed acquirements to become a great model. I just can't imagine you being a detective."

"I know you're curious." the millionaire showcases a bold smirk to her, which looked kinda sexy. "To tell you the literal reasons of why I chose this specific career."

"Okay, you got me. But are you gonna tell me now why?"

A long lingering pause drew the atmosphere, giving himself some moments to think while chewing a small piece of his velvet that was laid on a plate on top of a glass table beside his chair.

"I want to know who killed my mother, if my father is still alive and to realize if I'm gay or not."

"Oh- wait, what?" Suzue choked herself on her tea.

"I meant if I could find someone in Tokyo who I truly like and who I can marry."

Suzue suddenly looked pale after the man near him said that. She laughs, "Isn't marrying too fast?" she takes a butter knife to cut her red velvet cake, then a fork to eat the tasty treat.

"We're already at the age where we need to marry someone." he reasoned out. "And besides, life is getting too dull anyway."

"I never thought I would hear you say that in a million years." she laughs again, quieter this time. "You look like the type to not care about love life."

"I don't actually but why not?" he devilishly smirks again, making eye contact with Suzue.

"When you do that smile, it must means something that could satisfy you a lot."