32章 ; not allowed to get drunk.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter thirty-two] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

KATO FORCED HIMSELF TO SMILE as he looked at you. He leaned on the apartment's door frame with crossed arms, and he glared at you from head-to-toe. "I see you're back, blockhead."

You twitched your lips to smile back but his body language doesn't seem welcoming at all. Today, you went to the apartment you and Kato used to live in until now- you live with Daisuke, and poor Kato lives alone nowadays.

"I heard about the news of your damn marriage."

Your eyes expands, wider than saucers as you heard him spoke that. You fidgeted, the reason why you came here was to tell him about it but seems like he already found it out himself. "Holy shit.. he knows-"

Then he raises his arm, his hand angled at your face. You tightly closed your eyes with compressed fists at your sides while hoping that he doesn't slap you. And surprisingly, he didn't.

Kato gently pats your head, he was acting so soft that you just felt your heart flutter badly. You thought he would actually slap you on the face, because you knew that he didn't liked the idea of you getting married with someone he despise.

When you slowly started opening your eyes, moving your eyelids to see what happened- you only saw your brother smiling warmly at you. His precious smile touching his eyes.

Who knew that he actually has the looks if only he smiles more often, eh? He and Daisuke should really smile more to make people fall for them. This is why all of you are single like a pringle.

Your jaw slightly drops at the sight. "You're.. not mad?" you questioned at the pique of curiosity, it was too unexpecting to not question about it.

He shrugs and made a thin line on his lips, he showed an expression saying that he didn't really care. "Why would I be? I should be thankful that you're actually marrying someone you actually like, and he takes care of you better than me so.."

You chuckled at his words and hugged him cheerfully, "You doofus, why say things like that? You've been taking care of since childhood."

"You have a point."

"Of course I do."

"But I wasn't kidding when I said that I was thankful that you're marrying that idiot.."