26章 ; time to apologize.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter twenty-six] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

DAISUKE FIRMLY HOLDS THE SPOON, as he waits for you impatiently to open your mouth. You narrowed your eyes at him, simply glaring. "No." you emphasized.

It has already been five or six minutes of this millionare bastard holding the spoon of porridge, and with his other hand holding the bowl of the left porridge. He made that porridge for you.

But he intended for him to be the one to feed you like some stupid child. You're not an idiot and you'd only look like a complete baby if you agree to his obnoxious idea.

He dramatically sighs and just gave up eventually, he gives you the bowl instead. "Fine, fine."

A smile screaming victory spreads across your lips, you gladly took the bowl and started eating it. And to your surprise, his homemade porridge actually tasted well, you thought it wouldn't.

"This is actually pretty good, bastard. Did you really cook this?" you confessed as your sparkling eyes averts back to him.

His cheeks flushed into red, and he hides his face in embarrassment. What is that face? Has no one ever complimented his cooking before?

He snorts, avoiding eye-contact from you while responding, "Thanks.. that's the only food I know how to cook."

You almost spat out the porridge out from your mouth, but luckily you just choked. Its better than spitting food everywhere, right? You poured in some water down your throat.

Daisuke looks at you, perplexed. And you just chuckled as you look back into your thoughts, "Oh, I forgot that he is a millionare. He has many chefs at his house so he doesn't need to cook. And porridge is the only thing he knows how to--" you laughed.

"Are you okay? Do you need the mental hospital?" Daisuke pats your cheeks, with a literal concern look across his face.

You shaked your head and snapped back into your senses. You just looked like a complete idiot doing that infront of him. "Sorry, its.. nothing." you giggled between your words, can't get enough.

The day has been too fast, or so you thought. Daisuke actually skipped all his work, tasks for today just to stay with you who was sick due to fever and deprived eating. Part of you was actually thankful to Daisuke, even your older brother coudn't do that.

In a mere second, a lingering noise of the doorbell in the apartment echoed inside. You look at Daisuke while eating and told him to get the door.