35章 ; officially married yehey woo hoo readers.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter thirty-five] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

"I TRIED MY BEST TO NOT DO IT." the raven man tells you in a monotone. And he takes of his wedding polo and grabs a towel to wipe his sweat dripping around his chest and back.

"Dang, was being in the church was hot? I was shivering inside my gigantic wedding-dress there!"

The author wanted to skip the wedding part because she thinks that parts like that is very cringy for some reason for her. And we all know what happens during those times anyways so—

Please don't attack the authoR.

But just a bit flashback, the wedding went smoothly without any interruptions or problems which was quite a surprise for you.

You lifted a brow at the shirtless millionare and asked, "Tried your best not to do what?"

He turns around and throws a towel he was using to wipe his smelly-sweat a minute ago on your face. "I tried my best not to put my tongue out in the wedding when we kissed."

You rolled your eyes at him with the most-dramatic-disgusted expression you can pull of and aggressively threw the towel inside the laundry basket.

After wiping your face with some wet wipes, you jumped back on the bed— extending your arms and legs, relaxing your stiff-self.

"I mean I don't really mind if you did that." you responded to your official-husband.

Your "officiall-legal-husband" Daisuke Kambe, the world's millionare— scratch that, you mean billionare is your freaking husband. What in the world.

Never in your life you would have guess that you would be marrying a stubborn millionare who acts like a complete seven-year-old, always thinking he is the boss of everything.

Well, his stating facts anyways.

You caught his lips spreading a wide smirk and its sending bad news. He walks towards you on the bed and places himself on top of you, hovering you down like some small, poor kitten.

Blinking aggressively, you showed him a disgusted-look and turned your head away from him. "Are you kidding me right now?"

He smiles at you, you see a pretty smile touching his eyes. Then he leans his face directly on yours causing both of your nosetips to touch each other.