49章 ; angry millionaire.

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter forty-nine] « 0:00 ─〇───── 1:11 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

KATO gave the cashier some coins for one lollipop in the candy shop. You were outside waiting for your brother with your arid hands shoved through your hoodies' pocket. It was getting quite cold in the city.

When your heard the hanging bells chiming after he left the store, you immediately started walking and Kato followed.

"Kiyomizu said that we have a new stint coming." he bit the wrapper of the sweet and kept the trash in his pants' pockets. "Its nothing too serious though, we just need to find a specific thief again who stole from a neighborhood."

A sudden icy wind aroused around, the weather is prematurely mostly like its winter but cut off the snow part. Its not even the month before December yet.

"Hello? Earth to blockhead?" the man flails his hand in front of your face, getting your center of attention which sort of worked. You looked around; perplexed as you shook your head.

Kato licks his treat intertwined on his fingers while staring at you, kind off concerned; thinking if you need serious medical check-up or something unfortunate. "Are you alright?"

You started shivering in the area, the dusk was awakening which made the air grow way colder. The lampposts on the street also started opening to help lighten up the surroundings.

"Do you also need to wear my jacket? You look like you're suffocating." he slyly grins as he pulls his jacket from his shoulders while his lollipop is trapped with his lips.

You quickly pulled back his jacket on his shoulders with a reassuring smile, "Its fine, idiot."

"Suit yourself. I'm heading back to the apartment, are you coming?"

"No, I'm going somewhere else."

"Okay, don't stay up too late though. And tell me when we can go back to live in that millionare's mansion of yours again. I'd be lying if I said that I can live in the apartment forever."

It was already mid nine o'clock at night and you still couldn't sleep for some reason. There was too many things that has happened in the past, you don't even know if you're making the right decisions.

Your head is now suffering with a migraine, but you still forced yourself to look fine outside. You were heading towards a private bar.

Once you entered, seen there was a lot of drunken people here and there wherever your eyes goes to. Your expression shifts into disgust when you could also see exposed people making out on the corners and different areas in the warm room.

You sat on the step stool infront of the long table where the bartender is chilling in. He shakes some cups with both hands as he quickly notices your presence. "Hello, miss! What can I get for you?"