33章 ; sister-in-law.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter thirty-three] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

DAISUKE SIGHED as he looks at his bleeding-scar on his knee. The warm atmosphere was just getting started and this clumsy millionare already tasted pain so early in the morning. It was like only seven o'clock right now.

When you finally woke up from a deep sleep, you rubbed your eyes as you walked down the stairs and streched your arms ti'll you heard a crack within you that felt nice. You haven't noticed Daisuke's scar.

You yawned as you saw him just sitting quietly on the sófa with an emotionless look. And you finally noticed his knee, endlessly bleeding and he didn't even looked affected. What the heck.

"Idiot! What happened to your knee?! Are you okay?!" you panicked and ran somewhere, hurried to grab a first-aid kit.

After coming back towards the living room, where the raven man is just silently in. You quickly pulled out the essentials for his scar and started treating it gently, you gave a look of disgust with a mix of disbelief.

"Seriously, idiot? You look like your fine but are you really okay with a big, red scar on your knee?!"

"You're overreacting."

"Answer my question! Are you okay?! Does the scar hurt?!"

"No, it feels awesome. Wanna try it?"

You gently pressed the band-aid on his scar which was a perfect fit, and you finally gave yourself a moment to calm down. This man is really a child, honestly. Never have you expected for your morning to witness this.

He stood up on his feet and walked, but you noticed he trembled a bit and pretended he didn't. You frowned at him, "I saw that." you said loud and clear, he replied but he didn't look at you.

"Saw what?"

"I'm not blind! I just saw you almost trip yourself again! You should sit down and rest."

"But I need to get ready, you should too. We're going to my father's house."

Your eyebrows furrowed and was about to ask why, but realization hit you- you forgot that today was the day you'll both know when and where your wedding is going to be held.

Wasting no time, you quickly grabbed a toasted-bread from the counter in the kitchen and ran upstairs to start getting ready fast.