31章 ; future mrs. kambe.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter thirty-one] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

ARE YOUR EARS BROKEN? Are you hearing and seeing this right? You see Daisuke's father giving you a piece of paper with a serious look all over his face. "Please sign this to finish my son's request."

You blinked a couple few times more, hoping this is all an illusion. But unfortunately, this is all true. Not a dream or an illusion, just miserable reality. Daisuke suddenly glances at you and asked.

"Are you not gonna sign it?" his deep voice sends scary shivers down your spine. Its like the feeling when you're inside a horror booth alone with all the jumpscares when you do a wrong move.

After glancing back at him, you bit your lip as you saw the paper infront of you. "What should I.. do.." you saw a caption on the paper 'Marriage Contract'. What the actual heck.

In such a random time, without telling you even in advance- you have to make a decision if you should accept being this millionare bastard's wife?! What in the world!

You were about to stand up from your chair until Daisuke quickly holds your wrist down, refraining you from standing up again. "You didn't answer my question, (Y/n)."

He looked emotionless, but you can tell his emotions hits differently when you look at his navy-blue eyes. Like there's this fear inside them with a mix of a tiny bit of happiness. Too complex to understand.

Was he afraid that you'll reject him?

You gulped and just stared at the piece of paper again. You grabbed the pen beside it and signed the paper without hesitation.

(a/n: yoU'Re welc0me readErs.)

After finishing of your signature with the expensive ink on the paper, you gave it back to the man infront without saying anything else. Your lips was perfectly sealed tightly, maybe because of nervousness?

You caught Daisuke's expression on the glimpse of your eyes, he was just staring at you with his eyes slowly expanding and his smile also widening. He didn't looked emotionless anymore.

His different expression faded and went back to his usual stoic-self when his father spoke again. "Its complete now, son. The wedding and the other details will be told tomorrow. Any more requests?"

Daisuke stands up, gripping his hand around yours at the same time- you flinched, almost screamed embarrassingly. He responds back, "None. Thank you." then both of you left the room quickly. He pulled you on the way out.