第42章 ; temporary pleasure.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter forty-two] « 0:00 ─〇───── 1:11 ⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

"GOD, (Y/n).." your mother, Kannah squeals in excitement as she examines the raven man near her.

You showed up just in time in the mansion and the first time you see was your mother fangirling like an admirer to your spouse.

"I didn't imagine him to look so surreal!"

"Yeah, sure." you mentally rolled your eyes, ignoring the woman in the distance from you.

Then you started walking upstairs to your bedroom but she calls your name again.

As you looked over the handrail, you saw her immediately grabbing a big box in one of her luggage while in a rush of saying; "Don't leave yet! I bought something for you."

You dramatically sighed, you had no time for this at all.

But you had no choice, she was already waiting for you to come downstairs and you eventually did.

Once you reached a close distance from her, she instantly gives you the extremely heavy box.

What the heck is inside this thing?

"Go and open it! You're gonna like it, sweetie."

Again, for the sake of obedience- you just carefully opened the box, ripping the silk to notice a pink box afterwards then slowly opening it- appearing a full box filled with stacked-cash.

Kannah claps her hands together nonstop as she saw your expression that was too difficult to describe.

But she assumed that you were 'surprisingly-happy', but it wasn't even any close to that.

It felt like a toothpick slowly going inside your nails, it was that painful. (a/n: omfg this was so painful to type HAHAH)

You wanted to see maybe perhaps a bracelet or a locket which you will keep for the rest of your life as a remembrance.

Or probably a simple stuff-toy or t-shirt but instead, an entire box crammed with freaking unlimited money.

To begin with, you weren't that kind of person who cares a lot about or related to big amounts of money.

Enough money to live properly and well was just as sufficient for you.

"So?.. you're satisified, right?" your mother was already a brimful contentment at this point. How can she be so happy right now?