第56章 ; only with you.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter fifty-six] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

"VALENTINE'S day? What messed up shit is that?" Kato arched one of his eyebrows while glaring at the sign board that was seen outside a flower market with a label 'Flowers for Valentine's Day! FOR SALE!'

Today, you had to go to the hospital with Atasha since its needed as an appointment from your doctor. So your older brother and Daisuke was left all alone in the mansion, but once they got bored they both decided to do something productive.

And from all of the things this sexy idiots could do, they picked to get ready for the upcoming holiday which is to buy some fancy chocolates and flowers to give for a special someone.

So far, both of them has only been silently standing still like some old statue in front of a large scenery of a busy flower market.

Kato had his hands tucked in his gray sweatpants' pockets while Daisuke was stuck in a shirt and pants combo which was Kato's share of casual attire for the millionaire. "They said that if you have someone you like, you should buy flowers or chocolates to them."

Kato looked at Daisuke as if he was looking at dog's poo, pure disgust. "Who the hell is 'they'?"

The millionaire fidgets, adverting his eyes; glancing at the pretty flowers near him. "I searched it up in Goggles."

"What? Goggles? You're not making any sense, human-money magnet."

"Yes. The internet."

Kato rubbed his nape while actually thinking hard, trying to think what the human-money magnet who was beside him meant.

Kato snapped his fingers when he got the idea. "Ah! You mean 'Google'?" 

"Gogol..eh? What is that?"