22章 ; slept for eight hours.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter twenty-two] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

"WHERE DID YOU F*CKING GO?" Kato irely asks with his eyebrows furrowed down dangerously as his hands are placed on his hips, he was leaning on the door frame. He didn't seem satisfied.

You walk past by him, shrugging and ignoring him but he only grabbed your arm making you discontinue your steps. It was five in the morning, turning six any minute now and the day can't get any worse than this. Right?

He slightly raised his voice higher, "You're not going to answer me, blockhead?" you pulled your arm off from his grip then gave him a look of annoyance.

Before you responded to him, you first exhaled a dramatic sigh. "I went out. What else?" his expression became worse and he starts gripping his fingers on his hair in frustruation.

"Did you have any idea how stressed I was when I realized that you weren't in the hotel building anymore?!"

You rolled your eyes in disbelief, all you really want to do now is just sleep. "So what? You did this last time too and finished a task all alone when you woke up the earliest." you raised a brow at him.

He bit his lower lip, he looked irritated by what you just said- irritated because he knows that you had a point.

He crosses his arms, "But I'm older than you and more experienced, goddamn (Y/n)! What if something happened to you?! What if-"

The door of the room let out a few a knocks before it opened, it appeared a female worker. "Good morning (Y/n)-sama and Haru-sama, I just want to let you know that tonight will be your flight back to Japan. Be ready."

She slowly creaks the door to close ti'll she opened it again and adds something, "Oh! I almost forgot to mention that your other detective friends has entered the hotel's premises and are now looking for you."

"They've come so early. Why?" after finishing her sentences, she politely bowed and gently closed the door. Leaving you and Kato with confuse expressions plastered on your faces.

You turned your back and grabbed a few clothes from your luggages again before heading straight into the bathroom. Before you closed the door, Kato shouts, "We're not done yet, blockhead! You're pissing me off!"

You ignored him again and just rendered him a simple eye-roll. The day has only just started and its not going so smoothly at all. And the time when you were with Hanji in the playground was a fun time too.

Both of you became more familiar with each other and it was quite a blast just having a chill conversation with him. He is a nice guy after all, who woudn't like him? He has the looks and personality.