第六章 ; bedroom floor.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter six] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

» [chapter six] «
0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

YOU MENTALLY WIPED YOUR FAKE-TEARS WHILE JUST SILENTLY STARING AT THE CAR WINDOW. That woman literally brought you to hell after helping her nicely like an angel. The society is really unfair nowadays.

"Am I that attractive to you?" the man beside you suddenly asks while driving.

Your eyes enlarges, unfazed at the sudden question. "Why is he asking this- ohh, maybe because I'm in his car and-"

Daisuke twitched his lips into a smirk while glancing at you. "You haven't answer, so I'm correct." he teased.

You shooked off your head and looked at him with a miserable expression. "W-What are you saying?! The woman pushed me inside here!" you snapped back while you felt your cheeks burning, and you hate it.

As you heavily pouted, a realization has brought you back in the reality. You saw a white van ahead of you, moving with full maximum speed which is completely illegal.

"Wait a minute, are you going after the criminals?!"

He ignores your question and talks on his own, causing you to lean back down on your seat while gritting with furrowed eyebrows. "This jerk!"

"HEUSC, give me the location of the target." he says and a voice out of nowhere spoke, "Its moving from Shimbashi of Minato Ward toward Shinagawa."

You noticed Daisuke's lips twitched into a curve again, looking like something ticked on his head. What evil plan is he making now? "Guide it to the Kachidoki Bridge. Remove all patrol police cars."

"Understood."

A puzzled look was just stay put on your face. You were about to question him again but you already knew that he isn't going to answer you so you just ignore him too.

A couple minutes later, you found your ways going to Kachidoki Bridge with the same white van infront of you. The van drove its way up to the bridge but unfortunately, the bridge was slowly going upwards.

The white van noticed and reversed the car going backwards but, Daisuke was unfortunate and was behind the criminal's van making the same van go forward, even when they don't want to.

You heard a female screaming inside the van. And a cliff at the very end of the bridge was seen so meaning if Daisuke continues this, the white van will only lead to a crash into the river below. "Someone will.. die?!"

Because as you recall, in that white van there is also a ticking-bomb with a limited time. It was going to explode soon, you have no clue what Daisuke is planning at all.