12章 ; indirect peck on the cheek.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter twelve] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

___ ° ° '

AS YOU WALKED INSIDE THE ROOM, THE FIRST THING YOU SAW WAS A GRUMPY-LOOKING KATO. You raised a brow at him, unfazed by his expression causing him to look more infuriated.

"Where did you go last night?!" he yells, he looked really serious and you had no idea how to react to this kind of Kato.

You sweatdropped and sheepishly scratched your cheek with one finger. "I.. uhm.. was-- err--" beyond stuttering, a grip was held on both of your shoulders. You were gently pushed at the side.

Daisuke was now infront of Kato. Your eyes enlarges at the sight, this scene doesn't look right.

Your brother crossed his arms at the raven man infront of him. "You.." his fist tightens and he was trembling. "You did something to her, didn't you?! You piece of-"

Daisuke dodges Kato's fast movements. "An officer shouldn't judge a person without any honest evidence." he said and Kato only clenched his jaw unpleasantly at him.

"What the hell is this?! A television drama?!-"

Kato tilts his head, trying to control his fragile temper. It looks like Daisuke was walking on egg shells, this isn't the moment you expected at all.

A short flashback in the bastard millionare's mansion after eating the first meal of the day, he required and gave you some better working clothes. Since your usual ones was all ripped and wrinkled with dirt.

You denied his offer but he really insisted for you to wear it. You had no choice.

It was just a simple long-sleeved black and white-striped polo in a slim medium size with a pair of black trousers that was a perfect fit for your legs.

And to not mention, you were also wearing dark heels that is killing your feet already. Seems like you've been getting free clothes from bastard millionare.

Back to the present, both men infront of you was like having a staring-eye contest. You facepalmed and let out a very dramatic sigh. "Mens nowadays still acts like children."

When you were about to stop them before anything serious goes on, Daisuke just tugs his hands in his pants-pockets and walked away from Kato. "I don't like wasting my time with hypercritical officers."

He calmly sits down at the velvet couch. While on the other hand, Kato was about to explode in anger. He rolled up his sleeves while gritting his teeth and his fists pumped up, ready to murder someone.