15章 ; jealous much(?)

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter fifteen] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

(a/n: ya'll wash your HaNds okAy?! or else daipuke will wash it himself! jsjsksjz stay safe gaiz ;>)

___ ° ° '

THAT SOFT, GOLDEN VOICE SPOKE. "Who said my amorcito's name?"

The maids immediately apologized to the raven man and started spriniting out from the door frame in an instant. And when it was only the two of you in the room now, the atmosphere suddenly became warm.

You felt a body making its way beside you, he brushed off a few of your hair strands that was covering your face, admiring your beauty.

"Stop pretending to sleep, amorcito."

As your rubbed your eyes, slowly opening your eyelids. You screamed and pushed the man beside you while pulling the blanket to cover you. "Y-You pervert!" your cheeks burned.

You heard Daisuke chuckle, and he pulled the blanket away from you. "Don't be such a baby, get up because I have a lot of important things to tell you."

"Huh?" you felt your heart skipped a beat.

"They are related to work." he states and he suddenly notices your expression, causing his lips to twitch a faint smirk. He grabs your wrists to the side of your head as his body towered you down on the bed.

You were underneath his figure and its making you so uncomfortable. "W-Will you freaking s-stop?!-"

He plants a soft kiss on your neck, increasing the color on your tomato face. "Do you want me to tell you about other things that are not about work?"

You aggressively shaked your head at him while desperately trying to escape from his unbelievably strong grip. "Stop dreaming, won't you?! I just woke up and you are-"