39章 ; insect.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

✎ ᝰ┆ @tokkidino
——— • 価格 • ———

» [chapter thirty-nine] « 0:00 ─〇───── 1:11 ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

HE WALKS CLOSER to the masked-boy with a gun on his hands pointed directly to the man. Daisuke calmly says, "You're arrested for Unlawful Confinement Causing Injury."

Your body shakes aggressively at the corner because you were completely terrified at what you were watching right now.

A gun pointed at your husband's soul.

"I will take care of your sister's injury."

"How could you even?!?—" the boy stared at the raven man's eyes and started second thoughts. His expression became less dangerous as he tilts his gun down.

Daisuke came closer to the boy and subtly took the gun in his hands to remove all the remaining bullets inside it. "How the heck did he do that?!"

After the damn crime scene has finished, every other passenger finally exits the subway in a safe manner except for the hostage on the ground, who got killed.

You three; Kato and Daisuke including you, also exits the subway in peace. The air brushed your hair out from your face, it felt really nice and relaxing.

Ryo immediately ran up towards Daisuke when he saw him, "You're Kambe-san, right?" then he bows politely while saying, "Thank you very much for your help."

You blinked in unision. The crime scene would have gotten worse if your spouse didn't existed there. Sometimes, you are actually surprised that he can be helpful.

"Dai." you call his name while softly intertwining your fingers with his. He automatically looks at you with that same stoic-face he always does outside the mansion.

But his eyes are in a different story.

You can always tell what his emotions are by simply looking at those pretty pair of navy orbs. Right now, he just seems calm and neutral.

"What?" he simply replies.

A thin line modifies your lips and you seriously can't believe this man at all.