第59章 ; daiki.

˗ˏ 💸 ˎ˗‍‍‍‍

» [chapter fifty-nine] «0:00 ─〇───── 1:11⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

0:00 ─〇───── 1:11
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

___ ° ° '

THE first thing he saw when he woke up was your face, drawing a warm grin on his face on the morning breeze. Daisuke's hand gently strokes your cheeks, he was about to whisper your name until perhaps a young boy opened the bedroom's door.

"Mom, Dad.. breakfast is waiting downstairs." Daiki reminds the couple while rubbing his drowsy eyes.

Daiki Kambe. This youngster at the moment is at the age of six and let's just say that he totally looks just like his father, the iconic navy blue eyes and silky dark short hair. Obviously, this child was born good-looking and it's not a huge surprise considering the fact that his father is the one and only hottest millionaire alive.

In short, it's in the genes and the readers are jealous.

Exactly seven in the morning and you were all getting ready for today's Saturday. Normally your husband doesn't have work in the weekends but this day was an exception, he explained that something important came up.

Daisuke wore his detective attire and simply made himself look neat, as usual he looks godsend and it's not even a joke anymore. This man is too good to be true, and you still can't believe that up to this moment he chose you out of all the ladies in the world.

Daiki clings a hand on his father's cloth while rubbing his one drowsy eye, the boy yawns. The millionaire smiles at the sight, he gently lifted up his son to carry him. "Why did you wake up early? Sleep more."

"Mhm.." the hug from his father warms his chilly body, he couldn't sleep because of how cold it was last night. Eventually, the child fell asleep peacefully on his father's arms.

 Eventually, the child fell asleep peacefully on his father's arms

Minor minutes later, Daiki was brought up back to his bedroom asleep. You and your husband were outside the mansion because he wanted to show you something. "I have just bought a new car, you will like it." he smirks at you.

You laughed it off. "If you wanna impress me with your car, it better be a food truck."

One of his butlers drove the brand new car this millionaire was talking about in front of you two. You weren't surprised anymore, this is just like any other day when your husband tries to astonish you with his 90th luxurious black limbo.

"You're quite a handful, Dai."

"I know, but that's why you got two hands." his lips leaves a peck on your lips before leaving with the vehicle. Once he left, you can't help but immediately blush like a bitch. You covered your embarrassed face and just went back inside the mansion. That man is just so fine.

Time flies by and it was already afternoon. You and Daiki were chilling in the living room either playing some board games together or watching some movies on the television. "Mom, can we have a vacation soon? I really, really want to ride an airplane."

"That's not a problem at all, dear. We could even ride a jet plane if you want.

The young boy's eyes sparkled like shooting stars, he was absolutely dazzled by the idea going on a vacation trip with his parents. "Can we go now? Can we?" Daiki crawls up to you, drawing an excited smile on his face that touched his eyes.

You giggle at your cutest son ever, you hug him while saying, "Certainly not this day but I'll tell your dad about it. I'm sure he wouldn't mind." you kiss him on his cheek.

The raven sky was seen through the window, you felt all fresh and clean after finally taking a nice and warm bath. Daisuke comes inside the bedroom shirtless and he does this every single day, seriously though, like he wasn't like this at all before. "Ah, Dai. Your son wants us all to go to a vacation trip."

"What? When?"

"I don't know, you decide." you keep your eyes focused on your phone's screen.

After finally wearing a shirt, he climbs on the king sized bed while taking out his phone from his pockets. "I'll schedule the trip next week then. But where are off too?"

"Dai, I'm clueless about the details. I also don't know, but I'll ask Daiki tomorrow."

Out of the blue, Daisuke randomly laughed and this was a rare scene so you stared at him with confusion mixed, slightly concerned. He noticed your expression and he just chuckles, "Apologies. I just remembered that time when I licked your saliva and said it tasted good. Your reaction was fairly amusing."

Somehow a laughing Daisuke is so attractive, that's so weird to say but you get the point.

You gave him the most disgusted expression ever, you looked so done based on what he just said. "Please don't remind me of that absurd memory that I'm trying to forget up to this day." you whined at him.

He smirks while staring at you. Oh shit, that expression always ends up in ruckus, it's always troublesome to see a lenny face on this man.

He stares at your lips while leaning his face closer to yours. "If you don't mind.. can I taste it again?"

___ ° ° '

(a/n): short chapter but its better than nothing lol anyways, pick a country where (y/n), daisuke and daiki will have a vacation on pls thank you my angelic readers :")

follow @jeon_megumi