You/Kirari Momobami - Ririka Momobami - Gamble Part 1

It was out of your hands

It was out of your hands. There was nothing you could do when both the Momobami twins set their eyes on you. They carefully set up a plan for you to gamble enough money that it would be impossible for you to pay. The only choice you would be left with is a life plan. One that was handed to you the very next day after you had lost millions against Mary. She had only gambled with you because she had been forced. After losing to Yumeko, she was handed a life plan. An opportunity had risen for her to get rid of it and she quickly accepted without realizing the consequences of her actions.

"We'll see you at lunch. Don't be late."

You don't bother to say anything as you rush out of the limo. Since a life plan had been handed to you, you've been living with the twins. A condition that had been added to ensure they had eyes on you at all times. They worried about you and couldn't bear the thought of something happening to you because they weren't there.

Finally free of their watchful eyes, you rush to your class. The only safe haven where they didn't bother you. You used to hate coming to school but after getting the life plan, all you ever thought about was coming to school in order to get away from them. They were overbearing and difficult to deal with at home. There was never a moment a peace for you because both sisters always demanded to spend time with you.

"Couldn't sleep last night?"

Yumeko whispers to you when you arrive. When Yumeko learned about what happened, she had made it her mission to help you out in any way. The two of you became best friends after spending so much time together.

"Yeah. Kirari and Ririka kept waking me up to sleep in their bed. I kept going back and forth between their rooms. I'm exhausted."

"You know. They really need to makeup their mind. It's not exactly legal for the two of them to marry you."

"What I say doesn't matter Yumeko. A life plan was given to me and I must hold up my end of my deal."

"Hmm." She lets her head rest on the palm of her hand while looking at the necklace they had gotten you. It was similar to the ones that were given to the students at the bottom with the exception that it read 'Momobami.' "You know. After defeating all the student council with the exception of the President and Vice President, I think that I should finally ask her to gamble with me."

"No, Yumeko. Kirari and Ririka will find a way to cheat and beat you. I don't want you to be in the same situation as me."

"It's possible that I might lose if I play on my own but Mary would be joining me. She's agreed to help out in any way she cans. I'm sure she'll agree to gamble for your life plan."

"Yumeko, I can't let you go through with this. This plan is ridiculous."

"All the more reasons to go through with it. The risks are quite high and I can't help myself. I want to gamble with the best gamblers in the school. Getting you out of your life plan is bonus."

Despite trying to reason with her, Yumeko refused to budge.

X

Kirari looked up at you with a smirk. She found it amusing that your friends believed you could ever get out of your life plan. They had you and they weren't going to lose you over a stupid gamble.

"Very well then. We'll gamble for (y/n)'s life plan. Whoever wins, is the holder of it. Are the three of you alright with this bet?"

Ririka, Yumeko and Mary nod. Motioning for Runa to make her way over to the four of them, Kirari caught her up with what was going to happen. Runa would be the dealer considering her neutrality about the situation.

You hated how you had no say about what was going on despite your life literally being on the line. On one hand, Yumeko and Mary would grant you freedom and on the other, Ririka and Kirari would hold you prisoner until they grew bored of you.

You stood at the side, watching in anticipation over what was going on. The game was getting closer to the end and the winner could be anyone. As Runa called for them to show their cards on last time, you held your breath, hoping that Yumeko and Mary had won.

"The Momobami's win."

Yumeko and Mary are dragged out of the room and it's only just you and the twins.

"So you think you had a chance to leave us? Did you really think they could win against us, (y/n)? It's honestly cute."

Ririka takes of her mask, letting you see the anger in her eyes.

"We treated you well and this is how you repay us? That's not very nice." As she walks up to you, you step back to keep some distance from her. She finally reaches you when your back hits the wall. Giving you a smile that was meant to be anything but sweet, she grips your cheeks and forces you to look (up/down) at her. "From now on, you won't speak to anyone but us. You keep your head down and away from anyone. It's clear to us that we can't trust you so you'll always be accompanied by one of us to make sure that you don't get into any trouble."

Kirari walks up to the two of you, standing besides Ririka as the two of them watch you cry.

"This is for your own safety, (y/n). We love you very much and would hate for you to get hurt. Can't you see that?"

She says as she wipes away your tears. You closed your eyes and simply nodded. If Yumeko and Mary couldn't do anything, you wouldn't be able to either. The sets of lips press against yours before Ririka moves away.

"Good. Now lets go home. The three of us need some rest."

--------------

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

Ririka Momobami - Demon

Mary Saotome - Turned

Miroslava Honebami - Self

--------------