You/Kirari Momobami - Panic Part 3

As promised, you texted Kirari with the time that you were going to pick her up and the day of the date

As promised, you texted Kirari with the time that you were going to pick her up and the day of the date. Since receiving your text about the date, Kirari had been a bundle of nerves. Not knowing how to deal with the emotion, Kirari took it out on everyone. The house pets had to hide from her to avoid being humiliated to the point where they couldn't go back to school because of what she had done. The rest of the students did their best to avoid being dragged into a match with her for fear of being turned into house pets. The only ones that were safe from her was you and the student council. If the student council hadn't been tasked with keeping you from finding out what was going on, she would've put them through hell as well.

"Is it just me or have the hallways been far emptier than they usually are? Did I miss something?"

"No! Everyone is just busy with their exams and their matches."

"Oh, right. I should probably study too. Wouldn't want to fall behind on my scores too. Thanks for walking me to class."

Yumemi lets out a sigh of relief when you finally week. She had survived the week and now it was up to the others to finish the last day without you discovering what was going on.

X

You enthusiastically wave at Yuriko when you spot her at a bench outside the school. It was rare to find empty benches during lunch so this was a nice surprise.

"I'm not even going to ask how you managed to get a bench. I can't believe that no one is outside for lunch. I'm beginning to think that something is up."

Yuriko gives you a smile as she's panicking on the inside. She wasn't the best liar and she knew you would be able to see through her.

"W-what do you think is even happening? I just don't think that people want to fail their tests."

"That's what Yumemi and Ririka said. I guess that I'm just looking for something that doesn't exist. I'm sure everyone will go back to normal when exams are over."

Not wanting to talk about what was happening anymore, Yuriko quickly changed the subject.

X

The day was finally over and the student council minus Kirari were having a last minute meeting before the weekend started.

"I can't believe that we actually pulled it off. How can that girl be so blind? The hallways were literally empty, it was just the two of us walking."

"Yumemi, give her a break. The girl is going on a date with Kirari, she's probably scared shitless about it. I mean lets be honest, Kirari is a hard woman to please."

"No she's not Yuriko. I'm living proof. Kirari was satisfied with me losing an eye to settle my debt. I owed her so much money and she settle on my eye."

"How can you say that Kirari is easy to please when you had to lose an eye to pay off your debts? Are you an idiot, Midari?"

"That's enough, Kaede." Midari smirks at him, happy that most of the student council backed her up. "But Kaede is right, making you bet your eye is a little extreme."

"At least she didn't make me remove my arm or something like that. All of you are a bunch of pussies. Are we done here? I'd like to go home already."

"Yes, we're done here. I'd like to thank everyone for their efforts. Kirari should return to herself on Monday and if the date isn't a success, I'll message everyone with another plan."

Ririka dismisses everyone and heads home to help Kirari prepare for the date.

X

Making her way to Kirari's room, Ririka is surprised to find that Kirari had thrown everything from her closet to the floor.

"Kirari, what are you doing? Why are all your clothes on the floor?"

From a pile in the middle of the room, Kirari sicks her head out.

"I'm not going on the date, I have nothing to wear."

She mutters before burying herself in her pile of clothes again. To make her way to Kirira, Ririka has to step all over Kirari's clothes since the floor was completely covered.

"Don't be ridiculous. You'll look good in whatever you wear."

"I know, that's not the problem. The problem is that everything I own is too fancy for a tea shop. She's going to think that I'm trying to show off or something."

"Seriously? Why didn't you just look in my closet? I have plenty of casual clothes."

Kirari quickly pushes all her clothes off of her and stands.

"Then what are we waiting for? Lets go raid your closet."

X

Since you picked her up, the date had surprisingly started off smoothly. Kirari hadn't managed to make herself look like a fool and she just hoped that she could continue the date like it.

"This tea is delicious. Thank you for bringing me here."

"Really? I was a little worried that you wouldn't like the place."

"Why wouldn't I like the place?"

"The tea that you drink probably costs more than what they make in a day."

"Their tea is still quite good so I'm not going to complain."

Kirari didn't have the heart to tell you that it practically tasted like dirt to her. She was used to her fancy tea but she wasn't going to say anything. She would endure the dirt tea just so she could spend time with you. All she could hope was that she didn't throw up from forcing herself to drink it.

X

After the tea, you drove Kirari back to her place.

"I'm really glad that we made this into a date. I had fun."

"Me too. Do you want to go out again? Maybe for dinner this time?"

"You want to go out with me again?"

Kirari asks in surprise. The few dates that she went to, no one bothered to ask her out on a second date.

"Of course! I like you, Kirari. Like I really like you."

There's a hint of pink covering her cheeks at your admission. Kirari's never been good at sharing how she feels so before she loses her courage, she kisses your cheek and then rushes inside before you have a chance to tell her anything.

While Kirari hadn't said anything, you knew exactly what she meant with a kiss. On your way back to the car, you're smiling the entire way. The date had been a success.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Interest Part 3

Midari ... - Drunk

Yuriko ... - Hum

Ririka Momobami - Change

--------------