You/Kirari Momobami - Honey Part 3(Angst)

Yumeko wasn't surprised when Kirari requested to meet. She had expected it since sending the email, she just hadn't expected for her to meet so soon.

"Cousin, it's been a while. I thought you had forgotten I existed."

"How could I forget the thorn that's always been on my side?"

Yumeko smiles and steps to the side to let Kirari in. She makes her way back to her desk and motions for Kirari to take a seat. When Kirari remains standing, Yumeko just laughs.

"You wanted to meet. What did you wish to discuss?"

"(y/n)."

Yumeko's smile widens at the mention of your name.

"My wife? What could you possibility want to talk about her? If I remember correctly, she hates you." Reaching over her desk, Yumeko turns around her wedding picture with you. She can't help but laugh when she sees Kirari staring at it. "You should've seen how happy she was at our wedding. Especially when we sneaked out and had some..."

"I propose a gamble." Kirari cuts her off before Yumeko could finish what she had been saying. "I win and you disappear from her life. You win, I disappear."

Pretending to think about it for a second, Yumeko nods after a while. This is what she had been waiting for since she got together with you. While she loved and cared for you, it didn't compare to the need of taking Kirari down.

"I accept. I can't guarantee that (y/n) will be happy about this gamble. She'll be devastated if her wife disappears out of nowhere."

"You'll be gone and that's all that matters. I'll take care of her."

"Now, now. Don't get ahead of yourself. You don't know if you'll win. So what will we be playing?"

X

The match had been intense. The two of them remained in a draw until the 9th match. Kirari had managed to score a higher hand than Yumeko.

"Don't pack anything. Don't send an excuse or even write her a letter. I want you to simply disappear."

Yumeko reached over to take the picture of your wedding but Kirari stopped her.

"I want you gone. You said you'll disappear from her life and that's what you'll do. You can't have any reminders of her."

Yumeko finally dropped the smile she had put up to hide how she was truly feeling. For once in her life, the thrill of the gamble hadn't felt like it did. She felt sick.

"A missing picture is not going to..."

"I said that I want you gone." Kirari grabbed the frame and pulled out the picture to rip it apart before Yumeko could take it. She tosses the remains in the trash and looks over at Yumeko. "Leave at once."

Yumeko looks down at the trash and then back at Kirari.

"She's never going to love you. She's going to hate you and she's not going to stop looking for me."

"Then you better hope she doesn't find you."

Without another word, Yumeko leaves her office. With her cousin finally gone, Kirari sighs of relief. Yumeko was gone and she could take back her rightful place at your side.

X

You were sick with worry when Yumeko disappeared. She hadn't come home and none one knew what she had been up to last night. All they had told you was that she had stayed after work. You reported her disappearance but the police couldn't do anything nor did they even know where to start. The files from the cameras of the night that Yumeko disappeared had also been mysteriously corrupted.