You/Kirari Momobami - Enough

You can't help but feel the burning stare that Sayaka keeps giving you as the two of you head to the student council room

You can't help but feel the burning stare that Sayaka keeps giving you as the two of you head to the student council room. Kirari had sent for you but hadn't told her what the reason was for your meeting. She hated not knowing what was going on between you and the president.

"If you think about hurting her, I'll tase you."

You turn around to face her, giving her a smile. It was amusing to see how oblivious Sayaka was about Kirari.

"Hurt her? How could I possibly hurt the President? If anything, she could be the one who could hurt me."

Sayaka had a feeling you mocking her but she didn't say anything, simply just opened the door for you and closed it as you walked in.

"Calling for me while I'm in class, Kirari? You're lucky that I was done with my work, otherwise I wouldn't have come."

Kirari pouts at you and makes her way over to you. She had just come back from her trip to talk to the head of the families and she was exhausted. All she wanted was to go home and cuddle with you.

"I missed you."

You wrap your arms around her, holding her tightly as she buried her face in the crook of your neck. It was rare whenever Kirari was in this mood. This only happened when she needed to let someone else take control. As head of the family and the school, Kirari always had to be in charge of everything. With you, she was comfortable enough to let you be in control.

"I missed you too. How was the meeting?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Can we go home?"

"I can't, Kirari. I have a test that I can't miss."

"I'll make them postpone your test."

"You will do no such thing. People are going to suspect things when you're suddenly doing favors for me. You're going to have to wait until I'm done."

Kirari breaks off the hug and heads back to her chair, upset that you didn't want to skip school with her.

"Fine. Then go take your test."

"Kirari, you know that I would do anything for you..."

"Not apparently. I need you and you're refusing to give me what I want."

"I can't..."

"You can't or you won't?"

You didn't like the way she was behaving. She was being extremely rude and you were being kind enough to let things go as you knew she had a rough morning. If she continued to act like this, you weren't going to be so kind.

"That is enough, Kirari. I will not have you talking to me like this. I want you to think very carefully about the way you're going to answer me right now. You're going to wait until school is over and then we'll go back to my place."

"But I need you now. I can't wait."

You don't say anything as you walk up to her, gripping her chin and forcing her to look up at you.

"You can and you will wait. I've had enough of the way you've been talking to me, Kirari. Just for that, I'm going to make you wait even longer. I'm going to make you beg for exactly what you want since you're being so needy that you can't wait." Kirari hated begging so you only made her do so when she was being impatient as she took so long to voice exactly what she wanted. "I'm going to go back to class and you're going to go through the rest of the day without bothering me again about wanting to go home. If you bother me, you can accompany Ririka back to your place. Do you understand?"

Kirari quickly nodded, not wanting to make things worse.

"I understand."

"Good. I'm going back to class." You gave her a small smile and leaned in to kiss her. "I love you."

"I love you too."

She says with a sigh as you walk out. She really hated how you had her at the palm of your hand. If anyone knew of your dynamic, they would never take her seriously again.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Interest Part 2

Kirari Momobami - Part 3

Kirari Momobami - Interest Part 3

Midari ... - Drunk

Yuriko ... - Hum

--------------