You/Kirari Momobami - Shock

TW: Mentions of rape

"(full name)."

As your name is called, you stand up while holding on to Kirari's hand. You had insisted you would fine coming to the doctor alone but Kirari refused to leave you alone. Now that she was here, you weren't sure if you could listen to what the doctor had to say without her.

"Can you come with me?"

Kirari gives your hand a light squeeze and stands up beside you.

"Of course, darling."

X

"Your blood work came back and it looks like you're pregnant.

You squeezed your eyes shut to prevent your tears from slipping as he confirmed your worst fears. You hadn't told anyone about what had happened and figured it was better to act like nothing happened. You didn't want to be reminded of the nightmare so you didn't report it to anyone including Kirari. Now that you learned you were pregnant, there was no denying what had occurred.

Kirari quietly gets out of her seats and makes her way over to the doctor, quietly whispering something in his ear. Soon after, the door opens and shuts as he leaves.

You open your eyes as she takes both of your hands in hers.

"I'm not going to force you to talk about it but I want you to know that whatever you decide, I'll be with you at every step."

You start to cry, unable to hold your tears anymore. You should've known that Kirari would be by your side.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, Kirari."

Kirari wraps her arms around you, pulling you into a hug. You bury your face in her neck as you continued to apologize for not telling her. Kirari soothingly runs her hand up and down your back as she whispers that there was nothing for you to apologize.

It takes you a while but eventually you've managed to calm down enough to stop crying. You pull back so the two of you could talk properly.

"Do you want me to go get the doctor?"

You grip her hands tighter, stopping her from going anywhere.

"No. I...I need to tell you what happened."

Kirari nod and remained kneeling in front of you as you retold her what had happened a few weeks ago.

X

After you told her what happened, the doctor returned and gave you another appointment for a checkup. The two of you left soon after and headed back to Kirari's place.

"Is it okay if I take a nap? I'm a little tired."

"Of course! You know where my room is..."

You pout when you realize she won't be joining you.

"You're not going to nap with me?"

"I...I have to do something and then I'll join you."

In your tired state, you didn't make the connection of what Kirari would be doing. You just assumed it had something to do with work as she had taken the morning off.

"Okay but I better wake up laying next to you."

She gives you a smile as she nods.

"I promise."

You give her a kiss and then head up to her room.

X

In the safety of her office, Kirari slid down her door as she finally let her tears spill. It had taken everything in her to not cry as you retold her what had happened that night. She hated herself for not being there for you when you needed her the most.

Needing to put up a strong front for you, Kirari couldn't talk to you about her thoughts so she dialed Ririka and told her a summary of what had happened.

X

Ririka was at a complete loss when Kirari called her crying. Her younger sister was always the strongest of the two. For Kirari to be crying, it must've been something big.

When Kirari finished telling her what had happened, Ririka saw red. She wanted to murder the man who had hurt you.

"Just be there for her, Kirari. I'll take care of everything."

"......thank you, Rika."

X

Because of Ririka's effort, the man had been easily found while trying to flee the country.. When he realized your relation to the Momobami's, he realized how fucked he was. As soon as Ririka had gotten ahold of him, he was never heard from again. Kirari demand to know what Ririka had done but Ririka refused to tell her. You were too busy dealing with the pregnancy to even care about the man. You felt safer as you moved in with Kirari.

Just like Kirari had said, she was with you at every step. She was there for the morning sickness and the cravings. The only thing she couldn't handle was the birth. She passed out just as you started to push.

"I still can't believe you seriously passed out when (y/n) was giving birth, Kirari. That's embarrassing."

"Ririka, shut your girlfriend up before I do it for her."

The three of them started to argue, making you wake up.

"If the three of you don't shut up, there will be hell to pay."

Your voice was still heavy with sleep but they were still scared. During your pregnancy, they learned not to anger you in fear of what you will do again. They're quick to apologize so you return back to your sleep.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Yuriko N..... - Jealous

Kirari Momobami - Tempted

Kirari Momobami - Honey

--------------