You/Kirari Momobami - Deal

TW: Harassment

Because you were dating the Student Body President, everyone knew who you were

Because you were dating the Student Body President, everyone knew who you were. They all knew not to mess with you or else they risk having a target painted on their back. The last thing anyone wanted was to piss of Kirari for hurting her pet. It also helped that someone on the Student Council was always by your side.

The only time when you weren't with anyone was the time that the new transfer student decide he wanted to poke the bear. He wanted to see just why everyone seemed to be so afraid of the President.

"What's so special about you, huh?" He cornered you against the lockers, stopping you from being able to escape. "You don't look anything special to me. Do you have some kind of dirt on the president? Are you a good fuck?" You tilted your head to the side and shut your eyes to avoid him being directly in your face. You tried to push him off but he was far stronger. "Come on. You're not so special but I could make you feel like you are." He leans in close to your ear. "Just give me the night...."

His cries of pain are suddenly heard throughout the hallway. They don't stop until he falls to the ground with you standing over him.

"Fuck you!"

As an extra precaution, you shock him again. You're relieved to see that he had managed to pass out. Someone starts to clap, making you snap out of your daze. When you look up, you find Kirari and Sayaka along with several other students. They were all looking at you but you were only looking at Kirari.

She makes her way over to you and gently pries your fingers off of the taser. She hands it to Sayaka and then leads you to an empty classroom. Sayaka remains behind to deal with the remaining students and the transfer student.

X

"Are you alright, darling?"

She's cupping your cheeks, making you look at her.

"Y...yeah. I didn't think I would ever have to use it."

"Neither did I. I was against it when Sayaka gave it to you. I should thank her for ignoring my wishes." Kirari turns your head to the right and then the left. "He didn't hurt you, right?"

"No. But he...he was...."

You don't even realize that you're crying until Kirari wipes your tears away.

"Shh. It's okay."

She pulls you in for a hug, wrapping her arms tight around you. She holds you close, running her fingers through your hair as you cry.

You might've shocked him to the point of knocking him out but she was going to do things much worse than that. She wasn't going to let someone like him get away with hurting you. Today, she was going to comfort you. Tomorrow, she will destroy his life.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari/Midari - Obsession

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2A(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Owe Part 2B

Kirari Momobami - Yumeko .... - Challenge (at)

Kirari Momobami - Honey Part 3(Angst)

Kirari Momobami - Witness (Angst)

Ririka Momobami - Fool

Yumeko Jabami - Interest(Angst)

Mary ... - Sprain

Midari I... - Impressions

--------------