You/Kirari Momobami - Different

AN: Don't bully me for taking inspiration from tiktok trends

Kirari was going to kill you if she ever found out about what you were planning to do. You really didn't want to go through with the plan but you had no choice. You had been dared and you were not one to back down of one. Even if the certain dare meant that Kirari will murder you. 

You hear the shower turn off and you set the plan in motion. Your phone is already recording, pointing straight in the direction of where Kirari would be. You start tearing up to make your lie more believable. 

"Hey, so I was...what's wrong, (y/n)? What happened?" Kirari frowns as she makes her way over to comfort you.

"I just feel like you could've been a little nicer to me today, Rari."

"I'm so sorry, (y/n). Let me make it up to you. How do some cuddles and kisses sound?"

You nod quickly, making Kirari smile. 

"Okay, darling. Cuddles and kisses it is."

X

"I want some cuddles and kisses, Rari."

Kirari stopped dead in her tracks as she heard Midari talk. 

"What did you just say Midari?"

"I said that I want some cuddles and kisses. I never pictured you to be such a romantic person, President."

"Speak of it again and I'll make you take out your other eye."

She leaves Midari talking on her own as she rushes to your class with Sayaka in tow. 

X

You had made everyone promise to not say a word about the video that you had sent and after not being hunted down by an angry Kirari for the first half of the day, you felt confident that everyone kept their promise. 

Minutes later and the door slams open with Kirari and Sayaka walking in. You might've spoken too soon when you notice the angry look in her eyes. You stood up without caring that class was still going on and rushed out the back door. 

"(y/n)!"

Kirari didn't care if she looked foolish for chasing after you but she was going to make you pay for the video that you recorded. 

X

Knowing that the only person that could help you was Kirari's twin, you rushed to Ririka's class. 

"Ririka, save me!"

You were unable to tell what Ririka was thinking with her mask on but you figured she would help you after pushing you behind her when Kirari stepped inside. 

"(y/n), I just want to talk. There's no reason to hide behind my dear sister."

"No, I know you and you're not going to let this go easily."

"Then maybe you should've have recorded me and sent it to Midari."

"That bitch! I knew that she couldn't keep her mouth shut."

You run out again, sprinting off to Midari's class. Kirari figured where you were heading and took the shortcut to catch up with you. 

"You have some apologizing to do, (y/n)."

"I'm sorry! I was dared to take a video of you being cute. You know I can't help myself when it comes to dares."

Kirari sighs and nods. Even if they got you in trouble, you would accept any dare. 

"I'm not kissing you until I'm not mad anymore."

"No, wait. Kirari, please. Anything but that. I won't last a day without your kisses."

"You should've thought of that before you sent that video to Midari."

Kirari turns around to head back to her class, ignoring your begging to kiss you. She was going to have so much fun with this.