You/Yumemi Yumemite - Go

You winced as Yumemi squealed in delight after you had agreed to finally go public about your relationship

You winced as Yumemi squealed in delight after you had agreed to finally go public about your relationship. The two of you had been dating for close to two years so you felt her fans would be more accepting of your relationship. You had seen and read how wild her fans tended to be so you often worried about the kind of reaction you'll get when they learned about who you truly where.

"I'm so excited to show you off! God, I've been waiting so long for this moment." Yumemi leaned in to kiss you and gave you thanks between each kiss. "They'll love you. I promise."

You weren't sure what to respond to that so you just gave her a small smile and changed the subject. If you pushed it out your mind, you wouldn't spend all your time thinking of their reactions.

X

You were at work when Yumemi posted a picture of the two of you to reveal your relationship to the world. It wasn't even 10 minutes after her post when you began to get nasty comments from her fans. The ranged from commenting about the way you looked to death threats. You started to panic when they started to post personal information. They called your office and messaged your private number to the point that you had to turn both things off. You couldn't stay at work any longer so you asked for the rest of the day off.

X

Seeing Yumemi sleep so peacefully on the couch made you forget about what had happened for a moment until her phone rings and you're both startled by the loud noise.

She's quick to pick up the phone and then hangs up after a minute. She grabs the couch pillow and buries her face in it to scream.

"I'm pretty sure that the neighbors were still able to hear that scream."

You say when she finally finishes screaming after what seems like forever. Yumemi drops the pillow and lets her head fall back to rest on the couch as she tells you about the call.

"Saori called and told me about what those filthy creatures had done. I had hoped they would be civil but I'm apparently asking too much of them." She makes her way over to pull you in for a hug. "I'm sorry that I didn't handle this better. I just posted the pic and took a nap. I can't imagine how scary."

"It's okay. Everything is getting handled now. I was just a little scared about how fast they were able to get my information. I need to clean up my digital footprint."

The two of you pull apart and make your way back to the couch to cuddle. Yumemi takes a seat and you sit in between her legs to rest your back on her chest.

"Saori is also taking care of that. Along with the fact that I'll be cancelling my next 5 shows. I need to make a statement that I'm not happy about what they did but most importantly, I don't want to leave you alone."

You sigh in relief, happy that Yumemi had cancelled her concerts. She had one tonight and you didn't want her to go. You were always supportive of her career but this time you wanted her all to yourself.

"Good. I wasn't going to let you go anyways."

Yumemi just laughs and presses a kiss to the back of your neck.

"God, I love you so much (y/n)."

"and I love you, Yumemi. Even if I have to deal with your crazy fans for the rest of my life."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Shock

Yuriko N..... - Jealous

--------------