You/Terano Totobami - Soft

You weren't surprised to arrive to a dark home

You weren't surprised to arrive to a dark home. After realizing that you weren't going to finish the paperwork by the end of the day, you had texted Terano that you were going to be home late. She completely understood but you still felt guilty for getting home late yet again. It was becoming a common occurrence and you hated that you couldn't even remember the last time you had actually spent the evening with your wife.

With a tired sigh, you remove your coat and place your things to the side. Making your way to the kitchen, you find a plate food with a note to tell you to eat something before going to bed. You smiled at the thought of how Terano would still leave you food after you had told her once you had skipped dinner to come home at a decent time. She was upset and made you promise that you wouldn't skip lunch again. The very next day, whenever you came home, food waited for you at the table.

X

Once you had finished cleaning up your mess, you headed to your shared room expecting to find Terano already sleeping.

"Did you eat?"

"I did....thank you. Babe, why are you still awake? You have an early day tomorrow."

Turning off the tv, Terano lays down on the bed with her back to you.

"I was just waiting for you and now I'm going to sleep."

You're quick to get ready for bed and change into your pajamas so you could join her. Getting on the bed, you wrap your arms around her waist and pull yourself closer to her. When she lets out a sigh of relief, you can't help but smile.

"Who knew you could be so sweet?"

"Call me that again and I'm telling Kirari that you want to gamble with her."

"You wouldn't!"

She smirks as she makes herself comfortable.

"You want to find out?"

"Terano Totobami, you are one evil woman."

"Maybe but you did marry me so that says something about you."

You press a kiss on her bare shoulder before closing her eyes.

"I'm considering a divorce then."

"Like you'll ever go through with it."

"You're lucky that I love you."

"and I love you too."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Terano Totobami - Back Part 2

Sayaka I... - Transfer

--------------