You/Terano Totobami - Back Part 2

With the two of you becoming friends, it was easier to deal with the fact that the two of you were married

With the two of you becoming friends, it was easier to deal with the fact that the two of you were married. The situation at home was as if the two of you were roommates and if the two of you headed outside, you pretend like you were still in your honeymoon phase.

"See. We told you that you were going to work out your differences."

You rolled your eyes at your parents but didn't say anything as you continued to eat. You weren't going to let them ruin your favorite dinner.

"With all respect Mr. (l/n), we'd like for you to stay out of our relationship. We don't need for either of you to give us advice or make any comments about it."

Your parents stare at Terano, unable to believe this was the same quiet girl that they had met earlier in the year. She had changed and you were more than likely to blame for it.

"Well I never...."

Before she could insult your wife, you interrupt your mother.

"Mother, lets just enjoy our meal. We wouldn't want for the other patrons to listen in to our conversation."

She doesn't say anything but the way she angrily stabs at her salad was all you needed to know. Terano takes your hand, giving it a squeeze to thank you. You gave her a smile and continued to enjoy your meal.

X

As the two of you grew closer, it was impossible for your parents to control you anymore. Neither of you listened to any of their advice for the business and despite it doing better than it had ever done, they didn't like the fact that you were doing whatever you wanted. Your arranged marriage was so that they could merge the two companies and still have control of it without the interference of the board members.

Both sets of parents barged into Terano's office and demanded for her to resign. Cornered and unable to call you for help, she did her best to hold up against them. She hated that they had waited until you were out of the city to make their demands.

"I do not need to do anything. This is our company now. Neither of you have anything to do with what goes on. If you do not leave, I will not hesitate to call security."

"You mean we will call our security. They're loyal to us after working for us for years."

The door is slammed open to reveal you with a group of security.

"They stopped being loyal to you father after we started to pay them more. I think it is best if you all leave the building before we kick you out. You wouldn't want for the media to get a wind of this."

Your father glared at you, hating how you were growing a backbone. You used to do everything they told you to do.

"This is not over. You will be hearing from our lawyers about this."

With security escorting them out, you and Terano are left alone.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. Just a little surprised that they did this. I didn't think they would be capable of threatening me. I'm their daughter."

"I'm not surprised from my parents since they always resulted to threats until eventually I just learned to do as they said. I guess they influenced your parents. I'm sorry, Terano."

"It's not your fault. You don't need to be sorry."

You nod and make your way over to her.

"What do you say if we get out of here? We've had enough excitement for the day."

"Lets go home then."

You grab the handles of her wheelchair and lead her out of her office.

"Wait, how are you even here? You were supposed to be almost an hour from the city."

"I got word from one of their assistants about what they were planning to do so I canceled the meeting and came back."

"We should probably offer them a job..."

"Already did. He's my new assistant. I'm sure your father will be giving you a call about his favorite assistant gone missing."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Sayaka I... - Transfer

--------------