You/Kirari Momobami - Library Part 1

"Can we talk?"

"Can we talk?"

Kirari's heart started to race when she heard those words. It was a good thing that she had a good poker face or else everyone would be able to tell she was panicking.

"Of course. What do you want to talk about?"

You looked at Sayaka and then Ririka. You were used to their presence but you knew how protective they were of Kirari. You wouldn't be able to talk to her if you could feel them glaring at you.

"Alone. Please."

Kirari sighs and nods. Without saying anything, Ririka and Sayaka leave the room. Both of them wanted to protest but they knew Kirari would just end up making them go away. Whatever you wanted, you got it. Kirari was whipped for you, even if she wasn't obvious about it.

"What did you wish to talk about?"

"Our relationship. We've been dating for months Kirari. When are we going to come out to the school? I'm tired of hiding. I just want to hold your hand and walk you to class or simply just hug you."

Kirari stared at you for the longest time, trying to figure out what to tell you. She would give you anything you wanted but not this. She wasn't sure if she could handle her father finding out that she was dating. When she took over the clan, he stepped back and practically let her do whatever she wanted. The only thing he asked her was to not get involved with someone.

"That is ridiculous (y/n). We do all of that in private. There's no reason to do it in public. I don't want people to stare."

"I don't care if they stare! I just want to be able to kiss you when I want. Hug you when I want and just be with you. God, I can't even watch your matches because you're paranoid that someone will use me against you. They don't even know that we're dating. How will they use me against you?"

"They just will. We're done talking about this. I'm not going to change my mind so you're just wasting your breath."

Too angry to say anything else, you turned around and stormed out of the room. Kirari groaned loudly, hating herself for making you mad. She wanted all of those things with you but it wasn't possible. Her position as head of the clan could be taken away and she didn't want that. She needed to keep it in order to give you the life that you wanted when she married you.

"(y/n) looked mad when she ran out the door. What happened?"

"Father's ridiculous rule got in the way again. She wanted to be out and I can't do that."

Ririka nod and places a comforting hand on Kirari's shoulder.

"She'll come around. Trust me."

X

"Trouble in paradise?"

You hear someone ask you from behind. You turn around to find the new girl walking up to you with a smile.

"What gave it away?"

You asked. She took a seat besides you, rubbing your back to comfort you.

"That gloomy look in your face. Plus you never eat in the mess hall."

"Oh. How do you know that?"

"Simple. I just can't seem to take my eyes off of you. You have a lovely smile."

The two of you continue talking, unaware that Kirari was watching. When you hadn't joined her for lunch, Kirari figured you were still mad despite the many apologies she sent you. She had even ordered your favorite meal and hoped she could tempt you into forgiving her but you never showed up. After a while of no contact, Kirari decided to search for you.

When she spotted the new girl sitting awfully close to you, Kirari wanted to murder her. How dare does she touch what is hers. She planned on dragging you out of the cafeteria but Sayaka stopped her.

"Please think twice before you do anything, President."

"You're right. Why get my hands dirty when I can have someone else take care of her."

"President!"

Sayaka was horrified to hear this. While she heard the many rumors that the Momobami's often had people assassinated, she never believed. It simply couldn't be true but there were times that Kirari's words made her rethink her position.

"I'm only messing with you, Sayaka. Come on."

X

Used to your friends being friendly, you didn't think much of the way the new girl was touching you. She cupped your cheeks with her hands and caressed them with her thumbs.

"Whoever she is, is a fool. I would love for the world to know that we're dating."

You give her a smile, feeling a little better after your talk.

"Maybe she'll change her mind."

She squishes your cheeks, making your lips pucker to grab your attention.

"I know girls like that. They never change their minds. I say you forget about her and focus on someone that will treat you right."

"Like who?" Kirari interrupts the two of you. She glared at the girl, making her quickly let go of you. Had she realized exactly who you were dating, she would've never approached you. "Please tell me. I'd like to know."

The girl gulped loudly as Kirari got closer to her.

"Kirari, that's enough. We were just getting ready to go."

You took her hand to lead her out of the cafeteria but Kirari blocked your path.

"Can we talk?"

"No. Me and my new friend have somewhere else to go."

Kirari wanted to strangle the girl when she smirked at her. She knew how stubborn you could be so there was only one way that could make you come with her.

"Actually, we have somewhere else to go."

She grabs a fistful of your coat, pulls you to her and kisses you hard. You don't hesitate to kiss her back, completely forgetting about the girl that had just spent the entire lunch talking to you. You pull back, dazed about what had just happened.

"W...we just kissed. You just kissed me. We kissed in public."

Kirari laughs softly as you keep mumbling about the kiss. She takes your hand and leads you out of the cafeteria.

"We did. I apologize for not doing it sooner."

Screw her father, Kirari was going to do what she wanted. If she wanted to kiss you in public, she was going to kiss you in public. If she wanted to propose at graduation, she was going to propose.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Business

Sachiko ... - Emotions

Sayaka I... - Traitor Part 2

???? - Tears

Ririka Momobami - Bet

Kirari Momobami - Team

Kirari Momobami - Owe

--------------