You/Sayaka Igarashi - Call

Sayaka was rushing through the halls, trying to figure out why the President had insisted to meet so urgently.  All the teacher had told her was that she was needed at the student council room without any explanation. There were a lot of things that she could come up with as to why the President needed to talk to her but nothing important enough that would demand for her to called in the middle of the class. 

She doesn't bother to knock on the doors, already knowing that the President was waiting for her. 

"President? You asked for me?"

No answer. The President's chair was facing away from the doors, preventing Sayaka from seeing her. 

"President? Is there something you wish to talk about with me?"

You stood up from your sister's chair, turning around to face your girlfriend. 

"(y/n)! What are you doing here?"

You narrowed your eyes at her and crossed your arms. This was bad. You've only ever given her the silent treatment when she had been bombarded by work and ended up forgetting your birthday. Sayaka gulped loudly and forced herself to not show how nervous she truly was. She had gotten quite good at it but you knew better, she was definitely nervous. 

"Not the greeting that I was expecting. Especially considering that you missed out on our date last night."

Sayaka's eyes widened. Suddenly realizing that the feeling she was getting about missing something was because of the date. 

"(y/n), I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to forget about it. I was just so busy dealing with..."

The entire time that Sayaka was giving you her excuse, you slowly walked up to her until you were standing right in front of her. 

"Dealing with the work my sister was giving you? I'm sure that she wouldn't have minded doing the work for once if it meant that we had a date. Why didn't you just tell her?"

"It's the President. I can't just tell her that I can't do work because I have a date."

"Said President happens to be my sister. I seem to remember having to stop her from threatening you to make sure you wouldn't hurt me. Imagine what her reaction would be when I tell her that you missed out on our date. I was quite upset, Sayaka. I was in tears for most of the night."

Sayaka pales at the mention of you telling the President. She had seen what the President would do when they got on her bad side and she didn't want to be on the end of it. 

"I'm sorry, (y/n). I truly am. I didn't mean to miss out on our date. I was looking forward to it all week."

"I don't know, Sayaka. If you were looking forward to it, you shouldn't have forgotten about it."

"I know. I know. Let me make it up to you. I'll do anything."

"Anything? Don't make promises if you're not going to keep them, Sayaka."

Sayaka bites her lip and takes a second to really think about what she had said. You and the President were quite similar. There was a chance that you would tell her to do something that she wasn't going to like. 

"Anything. I'll do anything. I want to make it up to you."

You gave her a wide grin and pulled out a chain with a small tag from your pocket. 

"Perfect! I was saving this for the perfect occasion and there's no time like the present." You placed the chain on her, smiling wider when you saw her confused expression. "Don't worry. You're not a house pet. You're my pet. Meaning that Kirari would finally stop bothering you with everything. I refuse to let my girlfriend spend more time with my sister than me. What do you think?"

Sayaka's cheek turned a shade of pink as she read the tag. It was oddly sweet. 

"How can I be against something that will get me to spend time with girlfriend. I'm okay with it."

You gently tugged her chain to kiss her. 

X

Kirari sighed impatiently as she waited for Sayaka to arrive. It's already been 20 minutes since Sayaka's normal time of arrival and it was worrying Kirari. Sayaka was never late.

"Runa? Have you seen Sayaka?"

"Huh? Oh, she's with your sister. She said something about finding another secretary since Sayaka was hers."

Runa said with a chuckle. Kirari rolled her eyes, annoyed that you had taken her best secretary. She was happy for you but it was still annoying. It was going to take some time to find someone like Sayaka.