You/Rei Batsubami - Ask

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

 Thank you for understanding

"Rei..."

Rei jumps in surprise when Yumeko suddenly appears out of nowhere.

"Yumeko, you scared me. What are you doing here?"

"I thought I could be a little helpful after that fun game you made us play."

"Helpful? With what?"

Yumeko gently turns Rei's heard around so that the two of them were looking at you.

"With her. It's pretty obvious that you like her and that you want to ask her out."

"No, I don't. What makes you think that I like her."

"Rei, you're not fooling anyone. I often caught you staring at her when she walked into the room that you were in. Lets not forget the fact that you somehow were always around when she needed help for something. Now that you're free, I always seem to find you wherever she is. I don't think that's a coincidence, is it?"

"I think it is. You're just looking into things that have no correlation. I just..."

"You just what?"

Knowing that she was caught, Rei just sighs and nods.

"Alright. You're right. I do like her but I don't think I stand a chance with her. I mean just a few days ago, I was an outcast from the Bami clan. She's from the (l/n) clan, I don't think she even looked my way."

"Don't be silly, Rei. I happen to know that (y/n) actually likes you. She just much better at hiding it than others. Not to worry, I'll be helping you get the two of you together."

"But why? You have nothing to gain from this?"

"Because Mary won't let me set her up with Ririka. So if I get the two of you together, I can tell Mary that I'm a miracle worker so she would have to agree to let me help her."

Rei should've laughed over how ridiculous Yumeko's excuse sounded but her offer was tempting. She knew that all on her own, she wouldn't be able to ever ask you out. With Yumeko at her side, asking you out might just be possible.

X

The two of them poked their head inside the room to make sure that you were finally alone. Yumeko had come up with all kinds of plans for Rei to do so she could ask you out but she turned them all down. This plan was the only one that Rei was alright with doing. It didn't involve doing anything ridiculous. This one just involved straight up telling her that she liked you when you were alone.

"Alright. Go in there and ask her out. Now is your chance."

"I don't know, Yumeko. I've changed my mind. I don't think I can do this."

"Too late to back out now."

"Wh..."

Yumeko grabbed her arm and pushed her inside the room before slamming the door shut to lock the two of you in. You look up when you hear the loud noise.

"Rei?"

"(y/n), hey. I didn't expect to see you here."

You raise your brow at her, not believing her. She couldn't even look you in the eye as she talked.

"Something tells me that's not true. How can I help?" You smile when you see her get all flustered as she stumbled over her words. "I'm sorry but could you repeat that? I couldn't quite catch that."

Rei takes a deep breath and looks up, forcing herself to look at you. She had practiced a dozen times with Yumeko, if she could do it with Yumeko, asking you out would be a piece of cake.

"Will you go out with me? I'd love to take you to this new diner that opened up since I know how much you love...."

"I'd love to go out with you." The two of you are quick to turn around when you hear a loud 'yes' from the other side of the door. "Rei, who's outside the door?"

"That would be, Yumeko. She's the one who helped me get the courage to ask you out."

"I suppose that I owe her thanks then."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Away

Kirari Momobami - Reunion

Kirari Momobami - Change

Sachiko Juraku - Wonder

--------------