You/Kirari Momobami - Away Part 1

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

The petals started to appear when you heard what happened at the tower

The petals started to appear when you heard what happened at the tower. Ririka couldn't stop talking about it, complaining about how she couldn't understand how Sayaka would find it romantic that Kirari had almost killed her.

"I know Kirari has a hard time showing her emotions but I think she should've been a little more romantic than building a death trap like the tower. Sure, Kirari had faith in Sayaka to come out alive but there was still a chance that Sayaka could've been wrong."

You started to cough when you felt something tickle your throat. You thought nothing of it until you started coughing uncontrollably until you ended up coughing up a petal in your hands. Thankfully, Ririka had run out to grab you some water when you did. She hadn't seen it and you weren't going to tell her about it.

"Thanks, Ri. I should probably go. I have a lot of homework to do."

"But we have a meeting, Kirari is not going to be happy."

"I'll take my chances."

You rush out before Ririka continues to hold you back. You needed to be careful or else someone would find out about you coughing flowers.

X

The coughing got worse as the days passed by. You kept coughing up more petals and it was increasingly harder to hide them. Ririka would often attempt to take you to the nurse but you turned her down, saying that you were already taking something for the cough.

"Maybe you should go home, (y/n). You can barely go a few minutes without another coughing fit. Aren't you hurting with all that coughing you do?"

It hurt so much but you pushed through the pain. There was nothing that you could take to make it better. The only solution was to tell Kirari your true feelings and hope that she returned them. But that wasn't going to be the case as you watched her get closer with Sayaka. It was obvious to everyone that they had started dating, they just hadn't actually confirmed it to anyone.

X

Things just went downhill when you accidentally saw them kiss. They pleaded for you to keep quiet and all you could do was smile as you promised to not say a word about it. They didn't believe you as they made Ririka talk to you.

"There's no reason to hide this from you so I'm just letting you know that they don't trust that you'll keep quiet about it. Don't worry. I completely trust you so I'm not going to threaten you or anything."

You started to laugh but it soon turned into another coughing fit as you coughed more petals. Ririka's eyes widen when she noticed the petals mixed with your blood. Ririka didn't even need an explanation, she knew exactly what you were dealing with.

"Ririka, I..."

"Why have you been hiding this from me?! I could've helped you when you started coughing all those weeks ago!"

You winced as she screamed at you.

"You can't help me. She doesn't love me. I've already accepted my faith."

"No! You're not dying because said person you love doesn't feel the same way. I bet you haven't even told them, have you?"

"No but they're with someone else. I don't have to tell them anything."

"Who it is? We need to tell them. I'm sure that they'll help."

You let yourself fall back on your bed as you stared at the ceiling. Even if Ririka tried to help, it would be useless. Kirari was clearly in love with Sayaka and you didn't want to ruin the relationship they had because you couldn't control your feelings.

"You should probably go and pack your bags for tomorrow. I heard you're leaving early."

"I'm not leaving, (y/n). We need to tell this person. Please, just tell me who it is. I don't want to lose you, you're my best friend. Wait is it me? Are you in love with me?"

You smiled as you felt her wrap her arms around you.

"I wish I was. I love you but I'm not in love with you, Ririka. Besides, even if I was, I wouldn't tell you because you're with Mary."

"Dammit, (y/n)! Just tell me who it is."

"You can yell at me all you want but I'm not telling you."

X

"What's troubling you, sister? I've never seen you this troubled since the day you were planning to ask out Mary."

"It's, (y/n). I'm worried about her."

"Is this about her coughing fits? I've had Sayaka email her a list of the best doctors in the city and she promised she would visit one soon. What's the problem?"

Ririka wasn't sure if she should tell her. Even if she did, Kirari wouldn't be of any help. Without knowing the person who you were in love with, she couldn't help you. The least she could get out of telling Kirari was to figure out a list of people that you might be in love with.

"(y/n)'s truly sick. She's been coughing up petals."

"Ah. I didn't think the disease was actually real. Quite fascinating. Who is she in love with and why hasn't she told them?"

"That's the thing. I don't know who she's in love with. She refused to tell me."

"Ririka, you're her best friend. What did you accompany in the trip if she's ill with that disease."

"She insisted that I come. Besides I can't even help her. She refused to tell me who it is."

"That's ridiculous. I'll get her to spill. She can't keep a secret from me." Kirari dials your number but it goes straight to voicemail. "That's odd." Kirari continues to call you but it goes unanswered. She eventually stops when Sayaka gives her a call. She's genuinely shocked to hear the words coming out of Sayaka. Ririka tries to get some answers but Kirari ignores her until she hangs up. "It's (y/n)."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Reunion 

Kirari Momobami - Change

Sachiko Juraku - Wonder

--------------