You/Kirari Momobami - Change

Kirari found it ridiculous to see you pin over her sister

Kirari found it ridiculous to see you pin over her sister. It was clear everyone but you that Ririka was in love with Mary. She didn't have eyes for you and never will. Unlike her sister, Kirari was in love with you. Always has been since you transferred to the academy. She would've told you her true feelings sooner but stopped herself when she realized that you had fallen for her sister so she kept quiet about it. At least until she figured what to do. It seemed like the situation was hopeless considering that you only had eyes for Ririka but she had a habit of getting things that she wanted. You might not be a thing but she wanted you and she was going to do anything she could to make you love her.

"I need you to trade spots with me, Ririka."

"I can't. I promised Mary that I'll join her at a gamble."

Kirari rolls her eyes, hating how Ririka just did everything that Mary had asked her to.

"I've allowed you to date her, Ririka. Can't you do this one favor for me?"

Ririka looks over at her in curiosity. Since she and Mary had started dating, Kirari had stopped asking for the two of them to switch spots. Kirari had a plan and Ririka was going to get to the bottom of what Kirari had in mind.

"Why are you suddenly asking for me to trade spots with me? What are you up to Kirari?"

Kirari flashes her an innocent smile, hoping to deter Ririka from finding out what she was up to but it didn't work. Ririka just continued to press for an answer.

"Is it so hard to believe that I wan't to take a break from my duties?"

"Yes because you don't do anything. Sayaka has to deal with everything and you just walk around and intimidate people."

A year before and Ririka would've just traded spots with her. Now that she was dating Mary, she had grown a little bit of a backbone. She was happy for her sister but not at a time when she just wanted for her to agree to part of her plan.

"You know how (y/n) is in love with you."

"Yes, why do you ask? Please tell me that you're not going to hurt the poor girl?"

"Hurt her? Not at all. I'm just going to show her that she fell for the wrong sister."

"Kirari, you can't just play with the feelings of people. I'm not letting you go through with this."

"Ririka, think about it. If I do this, she'll stop following you around like a lost puppy. Mary will stop getting mad at you for not telling her anything. It's a win-win in my eyes."

Ririka had to admit that Kirari was right. Hating that she was going to agree with something that her sister said, Ririka tossed over her mask.

"But I'm telling Mary about this. I don't want her thinking that I was flirting with (y/n)."

"Deal! I'll give it back to you tomorrow."

X

Kirari smiled as she spotted you making your way to your class. She speeds up her walk to walk besides you.

"Good morning, (y/n)."

The robotic voice comes out of nowhere, scaring you to death. You had to lean against the wall to wait for your beating heart to slow down.

"Ririka! You scared me. Good morning. Uh, what are you doing here? Are you looking for Mary?"

"No. I was actually looking for you. I was hoping that we could talk later during lunch? I need to talk to you about something."

"Sure..." The bell rings, signaling that class was about to start. "Just send me a message as to where to meet."

X

Kirari had Ririka send you where to meet up with her. She was the first to arrive so she took a seat on the teacher's chair while she waited for you. To make it seem like you were talking to Ririka, Kirari was going to tone down her attitude. While Ririka had stopped being so timid, she still wasn't at her level. It wasn't going to be difficult, it was just going to be annoying to play as someone shy.

You arrive a few minutes after Kirari had. You didn't intend to be late but you were nervous about what Ririka was planning on telling you. She was acting strange in the morning and you just knew that it had something to do with what she was going to tell you.

"So what did you want to tell me, Ririka?"

Kirari stood from her seat and removed her mask to give you a shy smile. She wasn't nervous but she started playing with her fingers to make it seem like she was. Her eyes were glued to the floor to make it seem like she was embarrassed about what she was going to say.

"I..I like you, (y/n)"

You had to strain your ears to had been able to hear her talk.

"You like me?" Kirari slowly nods. You make your way to stand in front of her, cupping her chin to make her look up at you. "But what about Mary?"

Kirari finally looked at you. As your eyes lock with each other, her cheeks turn a light shade of pink. The two of them had perfected the art of acting exactly like the other.

"I broke up with her for y..you."

You can't help but smile as you hear this. It had been something you had only dreamed of hearing and now that it was a reality, you couldn't help but feel overjoyed.

"Can I kiss you?"

Just as she nods, you pull her in for a kiss. Kirari had to force herself to let you take the lead as the two of you kissed. She would play the part of being her timid sister for a while and eventually reveal who she really was when you had fallen for her. Her plan was working