You/Kirari Momobami - Panic Part 2

Although Kirari vehemently denied that she had a crush on you, no one believed her

Although Kirari vehemently denied that she had a crush on you, no one believed her. While she was always so cold and composed with everyone, Kirari lost her cool and composure when you were around. It was like they were looking at Ririka and if it weren't for the fact that Mary wouldn't leave her on her own, they would've assumed she had replaced Kirari.

"How long are we going to pretend that we don't notice Kirari's crush on (y/n)? Because I'm sick and tired of it. She needs to do something because it's honestly getting embarrassing at this point."

Yumemi starts off. Ririka and Sayaka had called a student council meeting to discuss Kirari's change in attitude on the one day that Kirari had stayed home for some unknown reason.

"Yeah! It was fun at first but it's just embarrassing. It's making the student council look bad and now everyone thinks that Kirari has been replaced by Ririka. Which by the way, it is you under the mask, right Ririka?"

"Yes, Midari. It's me under the mask. While we appreciate your concerns for my sister, we're not to intervene in whatever is happening."

Kaede scoffs, not believing that this was happening. He joined the student council because he knew they meant business. He didn't appreciate the fact that it had turned into a gossip club.

"Nothing is happening. The two of you need to tell Kirari to figure out her things. We can't just keep denying the rumors. People are already starting to realize that it's Kirari who was been the one having all those panic months. Why don't the two of you let me run things for the moment? I'll be sure to restore order."

"Absolutely not! Do keep in mind that you're not fit to run the student council, Kaede."

"Neither is Kirari."

Having enough of everyone going back and forth, Ririka slams her hands on the table to grab everyone's attention.

"You will all continue to deny any rumors that say the president has no been replaced. As long as they all believe that I changed places with my sister, we'll be fine. As for the other matter, Sayaka and I will be attempting to help my stubborn sister admit her feelings. If anyone speaks a word about this meeting, I'll drown you and your family in so much debt that will never be able to be paid back. You and your family will be the newest servants for the clan, do you understand?"

They all begrudgingly agree to it.

X

Kirari waited until the moment you left the room to walk up to the two girls that had been flirting with you.

"How about a gamble?"

"President! I uh, we have class!"

Kirari laughs, amused that they would think they had a choice. When you weren't in the room, she was back to her usual self.

"Then consider yourselves excused. Take a seat."

The two girls have no choice as Sayaka forces them to take a seat in front of the president. They were scared and weren't sure what was happening.

"We don't have any money at the moment. We just paid our dues to the student council."

"That's quite alright. We can lend you some money and you can just pay us back." Kirari gives them a smile, as she watches Sayaka prepare for the match. "Besides, this is only a simple gamble. There's no need to bet millions." Sayaka soon finishes with the preparations. "Now then, lets gamble."

X

"Did you really have to turn them into house pets Kirari?"

Ririka asks when she joins Kirari for her tea. Sayaka had texted her everything that had happened.

"They deserved it."

She simply says after a sip of her tea.

"You can't just go around and making everyone house pets for talking to (y/n)! That's no how our system works. You set this up, you should know that it's not a good idea to be the one to turn people into house pets."

"What gave you the impression that I did this for (y/n)?"

You and Rune were walking inside the student council room for a quick game when you heard your name being mentioned.

"Did what for me?"

Just like before Kirari starts to choke on her tea. You rush to her side, guilt creeping up when you remembered about the knocking. After a few coughs, Kirari attempts her best to look like nothing had happened.

"Are you alright, Ki...President? I'm so sorry! I forgot about the knocking. Please forgive me."

"Of course! I don't expect for you to remember. I'm fine. Don't worry about it, (y/n)."

You give her a smile and hug. Happy that she had forgiven you. Kirari had turned bright red when you held her. Your smile vanished when you saw how red she had gotten.

"Are you okay, Kirari? You look a little hot."

You reached over to touch her forehead but she just slapped your hand away. Kirari is quick to apologize when she's you get upset.

"I'm sorry, I just don't like to be touched when I feel a little hot."

Hoping that you believed that she was just feeling hot, Kirari removed her blazer.

"Oh! Alright. Anyways, since I've been making you waste your tea. I was thinking that I could take you out for some tea. I just recently went to this tea shop and you're going to love it. They have all kinds of teas from around the world. How does that sound?" Kirari looked to Ririka and Sayaka for help. She wanted to say yes but she was still trying to process everything that was happening. "Or not..."

"I'd love to go on a date with you!"

She blurted it out. Both of your eyes widened at the same time. Kirari for blurting out what had been on her mind and you because you couldn't believe that she wanted to turn it into a date. You didn't mind at all, in fact, you were extremely happy about the turn of events. Ever since you had met her, you had developed the biggest crush on her. You worried that she would never feel the same but this changed things.

"Perfect then! I'll text you all the details."

Kirari was just about to take back what she said when you answered. She couldn't be happier with how things had turned out. She was embarrassed about the way she had been acting but at least she had a date now. You and Runa soon left to head to class, leaving the sisters and Sayaka alone again.

"So that was interesting..."

"If the two of you so much breathe a word about what just happened. I'll disown you Ririka and fire you Sayaka. This stays between the 5 of us, understand?"

The quickly nodded, happy to have their Kirari back.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Midari... - Make Up

Mary Saotome - Trust

Mary Saotome - Empty

Kirari Momobami/Sayaka .... - Work

Kirari Momobami - Enough

--------------