You/Ririka Momobami - Introductions

Kirari looked around the room, searching for her twin. 

"Sayaka? Where is the Vice-President?"

Sayaka raised her glasses, a nervous habit of hers. She had searched all over the academy and there was no signs of the Vice-President. She had hoped that the President wouldn't have noticed that the silent girl was missing but that hadn't been the case. 

"I'm not sure, President. I searched all over the school grounds and she's missing."

"Strange. It's not like her to miss a meeting."

Looking around the table, she found the other members completely uninterested about the fact fact that her sister was missing. It's not like they knew that it was her sister but they should've at least shown a little concern about the fact that she was missing. 

"Then we'll have to postpone the meeting for another day."

They all started to complain and quickly shut their mouths with one look from the President. 

"You're all dismissed. Lets do another search. She is bound to be here."

X

Ririka's cheeks were bright red as she kept inspecting the mark that you had left. 

"It's not that noticeable. They won't even notice it, Ririka."

You were hugging her from behind, letting your head rest on her shoulder as you looked at the mark in the mirror. 

"Kirari will notice! She'll start asking all kinds of questions that I'm not prepared to answer."

"Will it be so bad if she finds out about the two of us?"

She quickly turns around in your arms, catching you by surprise. 

"Yes! No one is supposed to know about me. Much less see me without a mask. The fact that you even know that I'm Kirari's twin is dangerous."

Ririka started to panic at what Kirari could do to you. 

"Ririka! Listen to me, I'll take you to my place so we can get the mark covered and then bring you back. Kirari won't even notice it." This seems to calm her down. With a quick nod, you head out the bathroom to check that the hallway was clear. "Come on. There's no one around."

She takes your hand and the two of you rush out of the bathroom, only to bump into Sayaka and Kirari. Ririka's mask managed to fall off during the commotion. Ririka scrambled to pick it up, missing it by a few seconds as Kirari grabbed it before she could. 

"Ririka, there you are. I got worried when Sayaka told me that you were nowhere to be found." As Kirari hands her the mask, Ririka quickly puts it back on. "Now, there's no reason to put it back on. Its just us. I'm your sister, Sayaka is my girlfriend and (y/n) is your girlfriend."

There's an audible gasp from Ririka as Kirari reveals that she knew about you. 

"President...I'm not...we're not..."

Kirari laughs, unable to keep herself from doing so. She had known for quite a while, the two of you weren't good at keeping it a secret with the secret touches. 

"Enough. I've known that you've been dating for a while now. I have to admit, Ririka. I'm a little hurt that you didn't introduce me. I introduce you to Sayaka."

Ririka sighs as she takes off her mask. 

"I wanted to tell you. I was just afraid of how you'll react."

"How else would I react? I'm happy that the two of you are dating. The two of you make a cute couple."

You turned to Ririka, unsure of what to say. Neither of you had planned for Kirari to know about the relationship and much less for her to be completely fine with it. It had caught the two of you by surprise. 

"The two of you act like I would've murdered either of you."

You paled at the mention of murder. Ririka kept her family affairs private but you had heard the rumors of people disappearing under Kirari's order.

"O..of course not. We're just shocked."

You finally answer.

"Very well. Why don't the 4 of us have a double date. Sayaka and I, would love to hear how the two of you got together. We want to know all about the girl who managed to get my sister to take off her mask."

Kirari started walking away with Sayaka in tow. Hearing that neither of you were following along, she called for the two of you to follow. 

"I'm not going to be murdered, am I?"

You quietly asked Ririka as the two of you got in the backseat. Kirari fixed her rearview mirror, making sure it was facing you. 

"All bets are off if you hurt my sister."

Kirari threatens, making you pass out. 

"Kirari! You made her pass out."

Sayaka and Kirari just laughed as Ririka tended to you. 

"Oh relax, Ririka. She'll be fine. It's not my fault that she believes the rumors. Plus, it'll make her think twice if she ever tries to hurt you."