You/Kirari Momobami - Interest Part 1

Kirari's interest in you was piqued when she heard about the fact that you had turned 3 students into pets

Kirari's interest in you was piqued when she heard about the fact that you had turned 3 students into pets. It was practically unheard of for someone to turn so many people into pets much less in a week. More students would have turned but they all begged for mercy when you offered it. You didn't care about the money, you just found it satisfying to humiliate them to the point that they would cry. Your ultimate goal was to get as much attention as possible on you to challenge the president. When you had heard what she had managed to accomplish in her short term as president, you started to become interested in her. The more you learned about her the more you wanted to beat her in her own game. Nothing satisfied you more than humiliating those in power.

"(y/n)? The president wishes to meet with you."

You hadn't expected for her to meet with you after only a short week. You had just gotten started. There were still far too many people that you wanted to gamble against for everything they had.

"Now? I'm a little busy at the moment. Don't you see that I'm in the middle of a match."

"I think you misunderstood what I said."

"Oh, no. I understood perfectly. She wants to meet with me at the moment but that doesn't work for me. She can wait until I'm done."

Sayaka was getting a little annoyed. No one ever defied the wishes of the President. You were quickly getting under her skin.

"I'm afraid that's not possible. She wishes to speak with you now."

You roll your eyes and set down your cards with a sigh. You had already won but now you weren't going to get the chance of watching them beg.

"You can pay me back tomorrow. I'm apparently needed somewhere else."

As you walked away with Sayaka, the other kid couldn't be more grateful for the interrupting. He had asked to gamble with you to see if the rumors were true and ended up regretting after the first round. You refused to gamble with anything less than a million so he was already deep in depth by the time Sayaka had come around.

X

Sayaka closed the door behind you as you walked in, leaving you alone with Kirari. Kirari had specifically requested for her to stay outside as she knew that Sayaka would be against what she was planning to do.

"So what is so urgent that you pulled me away from a middle of a match. I'm not too happy about him. I just needed another round to make him into a pet."

Kirari takes a seat at the head of the table and holds up a deck of cards.

"Gamble with me? I'll accept any stakes that you decide to come up."

"Are you sure that's wise? You just gave me free reign to pick anything."

"I'm quite sure. There's nothing better than playing a high-stakes gamble. It's been months since I've been in one."

"I can't disagree with that. I haven't had the pleasure of being in one for quite some time so I accept then. The winner either stays or becomes president and the loser will become their pet. How does that sound?"

"That seems rather tame. We're doing a high-stake gamble. Don't you want to raise them higher."

"Higher?" You take a seat besides her as you watch her shuffle the cards. There were several things that you had in mind but she would never agree to them. "Are you sure that it's a good idea to be tempting me like that Kirari?"

"It is. Now tell me, what is it that you wish to win?"

"You're position as the head of the Hundred Devouring Clans."

Kirari faltered at this. She could handle losing her status as president but not this. There was just no telling what would happen if you won. She didn't doubt her skills but there was no need to be stupid.

"Are you sure that's what you wish?"

"Yes, I know just how powerful that position is. It rivals the power of the prime minister. Are you rethinking your offer? You did say that I could ask for anything and when I did, you told me to raise them higher. You're not afraid of losing, are you?"

Kirari had never been in this position before. She was already regretting asking Sayaka to ask for you but she couldn't back out now. She couldn't have people knowing of the one thing she was afraid of.

"No. I'm not backing out. Lets play then."

X

"It looks like I won, Kirari." Kirari couldn't even face you as she continued to stare at the cards that you had shown her. You couldn't have won so quickly and easily. It was impossible. "I think that seat belongs to me now."

You stood up and made your way over to her. She made no move to get out so you sat on her lap. It both serves to grab her attention and prove a point. She had lost everything to you.

"I...I..."

"You lost, Kirari." You give her a smile that was anything but sweet as you caressed her cheek. "You're mine."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Panic Part 2

Midari... - Make Up

Mary Saotome - Trust

Mary Saotome - Empty

Kirari Momobami/Sayaka .... - Work

--------------