{Twenty-Seven}

At that, Taehyung sat up straight

At that, Taehyung sat up straight. "What do you mean?"

Kyubok glanced over to the omega but then fixated his gaze on the rapper. "Have you made a decision yet?"

Yoongi shook his head, "We haven't talked about it. There was no time."

Kyubok sighed and turned his tablet off, putting it back into the briefcase. "It's something that needs to be talked about. I understand that this isn't easy, but you're a public figure whose actions are followed by millions. We can't afford another incident like the club one."

Taehyung gulped; he remembered the drama too well. Apparently, Yoongi got caught up in a fistfight after one of his performances. It was in the magazines for weeks. Taehyung sighed, "But he hasn't done anything."

Kyubok looked over at the omega, his expression softening, "We know. But there are always people warping the truth for their own benefit. Not every fan is like you, Taehyung."

Taehyung fell back against the rest, crossing his arms over his chest. It agitated him, but there was nothing he could do. The superior turned his attention back to Yoongi, who pulled Taehyung closer to comfort him.

"We have to await the perfect timing to announce those news. I'm sorry, Taehyung, but it's impossible to keep your identity hidden. This is what you get yourself into when dating an influential person." Kyubok said, his eyes clouding over with worry and pity. Taehyung's heart warmed, he just met the man today, but he was already worried about his well-being.

He also wanted to curse fate. Why did it have to be a famous person? But at the same time, he wouldn't change a thing, even if he could.

The brunette nodded, "I know. I just thought I had more time to prepare."

"That is understandable. But you two will also have to be careful when going out; you will have to wear a face mask too if you don't want your face to get leaked to the press." Kyubok continued, staring at his now cold tea.

Taehyung nodded, feeling Hoseok's eyes analyzing his reaction. "Generally, if we announce it, would you be comfortable with also entering the spotlight? Or would you prefer watching from the sidelines?"

Taehyung bit his lip in thought. He knew the fan base; of course he would receive hate. His image didn't fit with Yoongi's, the fire-spitting rapper with the sweet bakery boy. But did he have another option? A part of him wanted everyone to know that Yoongi is his, but the other part was too afraid of receiving hate. He would have to deal with it; either they could live the most normal life possible, or they would have to hide away. Neither was perfect, but he had to choose. And he already knew his decision, but his mind refused to accept it.

Suddenly, Hoseok's phone started ringing, and the alpha excused himself and walked into the kitchen for some privacy. Taehyung sighed and looked at Kyubok, "I have to decide, don't I?"