{Six}

Taehyung huffed after receiving the news that his cousin won't be home in time for dinner

Taehyung huffed after receiving the news that his cousin won't be home in time for dinner. Might as well go shopping for the fan sign, he thought and hoisted himself up, spraying on some more scent blocker and taking his purse.

He walked to the mall as it wasn't that far away from Seokjin's apartment, and he scolded himself for not going outside often. The weather was pretty; it was a little chilly, but just right. He adjusted his sweater paws again, thinking about which image he wanted to portray to the rapper. Cute clothes or more sultry ones? Taehyung! You're not a groupie!

He was so busy scolding himself in his head that he didn't even register where he was going, bumping into someone as a consequence.

"I'm sorry! I should've watched where I'm going" he politely bowed, watching the person's sneakers intently.

"It's alright," the voice said, and it sounded oddly familiar.

He stood straight again, and his eyes almost abandoned their sockets.

It was the male from the bakery which he met again at Limelight, together with SUGA. He faintly remembered the rapper calling him Hoseok.

"Oh, it's you again" the male gave him a heart-shaped smile, and Taehyung just wished there would be a sinkhole opening right beneath him.

Not only did this male know his idol, no, he also embarrassed himself in front of him thrice.

"I'm sorry for my clumsiness" Taehyung shyly smiled, and the other had to hold back from cooing.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I think it's cute," the alpha said, and the brunette's eyes doubled in width, his cheeks burning.

"T-Thank you, Mr...?" He trailed off, smiling awkwardly.

"Just call me Hoseok," he waved dismissively. So I remembered correctly.

"Kim Taehyung," the omega blurted out, blushing even more. The other tilted his head questioningly before smiling.

"Oh, I know." The smile never left his lips.

"Y-You what h-how?" Taehyung stuttered out, his purse slowly sliding out of his hand.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out," the male winked, and Taehyung wanted to be a speed bump.

"A-Anyways, sorry for taking up so much of your time. I'll get going," the brunette said, bowing again.

"As I said, it's okay, and stop bowing so much it's not good for your back," the male said and placed his hand on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Anyway, have fun shopping," the male smiled again and vanished into the crowd, leaving Taehyung standing in embarrassment, with flushed cheeks and wide eyes.

Hoseok. I'll remember that name.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

After successfully acquiring a new outfit, Taehyung walked home. He took out his phone and looked at the clock, and it was only 3 pm. Still, there were many hours left until Seokjin would be back, and he had nothing to do.