{Ten}

[A/N: Idk if I should put a warning for it, but this chapter contains mild sexual content (dirty talk)]

Taehyung woke up with pain searing through his whole body. He groaned and expected the bed to be empty, as always when he had his heat, but to his surprise, he felt two arms wrapped around his waist.

He carefully turned his head and saw a sleeping Yoongi.

Wait... SUGA??? The alarm in his mind went off, and he struggled to breathe for a second, not believing the rapper was cuddling him. Then yesterday's memories crashed back into his mind, causing him a headache.

He groaned and put his head on the pillow again in a shallow attempt to relieve the pain. So SUGA was his mate, him and Jeongguk fought, and then he woke up in his bed.

He took deep breaths and tried to put the memories into an organized timeline before his heat would hit at full force again. He carefully turned around in the older's embrace and took in his sleeping features.

His soft skin, pink lips, and those beautiful dark eyelashes and silky hair. He was in awe, almost bathing in the scent of his mate, subconsciously cuddling closer.

But what confused him was that Hoseok called him Yoongi yesterday. He didn't know any people with that name, besides the one guy he always was chatting with online. Could it be...?

That'd be like something out of the many fanfictions he read daily, but he wanted, no, needed to know. So he stretched and struggled to grab his phone, ultimately staring at the app's blue loading screen.

He took a deep breath and went to his DMs, sending a simple 'Hey'. Not long after, the alpha's phone went off, and his eyes grew wide. He wanted to take a peek, but before he could do so, a wave hit him.

He felt hot and sweaty, slick, beginning to form a wet patch on his briefs. He whimpered, shaking the male slightly in an attempt to wake him up. Yoongi wouldn't budge, and Taehyung's desperation grew more and more.

He let out quiet whines, trying to alert the male of his needs. He began to feel lightheaded, his brain beginning to cloud with lust and desire.

He whimpered again, a quiet 'A-Alpha' leaving his lips, clutching onto the older's shoulders in an attempt to keep himself grounded.

At that, Yoongi's eyes opened, surprised to see the younger awake. He then smelt the sweet scent of his slick and groaned but reminded himself that he wanted to take things slow. So he pulled the younger closer, carefully rubbing soothing circles on his back.

"Shhh, I'm here, you're okay," he mused, feeling the younger relax against him. The door opened, and Jeongguk entered the room with a face mask and a clamp on his nose, making Yoongi chuckle.

"Safety measures, but I gotta keep an eye on him now that you're here," Jeongguk said, his nasal voice making Yoongi stifle a cackle.

"It's adorable how overprotective you are," Yoongi replied, continuing the pattern on the younger's back.