{Three}

SUGA stood frozen

SUGA stood frozen. He stood in the doorway; however, he was star struck. He just saw the most beautiful male he'd ever seen, his brunette locks and coffee-colored orbs burning themselves into his retinas.

And then his scent.

The heavenly sweet mixture of mango and whipped cream, his wolf growling and tearing at the confines he worked so hard to build up.

He didn't even realize that Hoseok was waving his hand in front of his face, and he was getting a concerned look from the CEO, Kim Namjoon.

"You alright?" Hoseok asked, noticing the older's canines protruding, little and red dots evident in his ordinarily cold brown eyes.

SUGA took a deep breath and lightly shook his head. "Yeah, it's nothing. Just got distracted."

"I sincerely apologize for the incident. I don't know why my employee brought him along in the first place." Namjoon said, his voice irritated.

"No, it's okay. Everyone forgets something sometimes, don't we?" SUGA smiled calmly, seeing the CEO relax visibly.

"Let's commence the interview." The CEO smiled; both other males present nodding.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

After spraying on the blocker, Taehyung apologized profusely to Seokjin, almost crying because his emotions got the best of him.

"It's okay, forgetting things happens. Just an unlucky day and time." He smiled, and Taehyung latched onto his cousin, almost crying, trembling a little from trying to hold his emotions at bay.

"By the way, wasn't that the rapper you keep rambling about?" His cousin asked, and Taehyung could almost smell his teasing grin.

"Yeah, that was SUGA," Taehyung mumbled, stepping back again.

"Well, in that case, it's good that I pulled you away while you were still contemplating if it's real. Otherwise, you'd have fainted," Seokjin said while grinning, and Taehyung just pouted.

He knew he couldn't hit his cousin on the chest as he did with his brother; he'd take it the wrong way. But what he did notice was the tension between the two alpha males.

"Did you and Namjoon ever fuck?" He asked, making Seokjin splutter with wide eyes.

"Taehyung!! These walls are paper-thin, don't say it like that! No, we haven't." He concluded, his cheeks a little rosy.

"But you have a thing for him." The brunette pried, sitting on the office desk.

"I don't." His cousin replied, agitated by the smug look on the omegas face.

"Then what was that tension in the air?" The younger inquired while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Ugh, get out, midget, you've fulfilled your purpose," Seokjin answered while sitting down on his chair.