{Nine}

Growls were ripping through the air, and stuff was flying around

Growls were ripping through the air, and stuff was flying around. Taehyung was panicking, his inner wolf yearned for his mate, but his conscience was scared that he would hurt his brother.

Both omega's were crying, and Hoseok was entirely overwhelmed by the situation. "S-Stop," Taehyung cried, burying his face into his hands.

Hoseok understood and turned around. "Stop!" He yelled, but both alphas were in their own world. "Yoongi, stop it!!" Hoseok yelled, getting the aforementioned to glance at him.

Yoongi? That name seems oddly familiar... However, Taehyung's mind immediately discarded the thought, too occupied by everything e was feeling, his heat, the panic, the almost magnetic force pulling him towards the brunette alpha.

And he made a decision.

He stood up and took a step towards the fighting two, gulping. "Stop!" He cried, but not loud enough.

He took a deep breath. "Stop it, please!" He cried loud enough for both alphas to turn to him with wide eyes.

Upon seeing his mate so distressed, Yoongi dashed towards him, engulfing him in a hug, gently nosing at his scent gland.

Jeongguk let out another low growl but was stopped by Jimin clinging onto him. Taehyung whimpered slightly at the feeling, his knees wobbling and body wanting to collapse from the exhaustion.

Hoseok noticed and went up to the newly found mates, hesitant to touch the alpha, fearing that he would lash out and see him as a threat. The thing was, Yoongi always had his wolf under control. He never lashed out and always kept his second gender well hidden.

But if the wolf broke out, it was like the enchantress taking over Dr. Moone. Same body but a completely different person.

"Yoongi..." Hoseok reluctantly voiced out, trying to get the attention of the alpha. Said alpha lifted his head to look up at him, his breathing calming down but eyes still a vibrant red.

"We'll sort this out. He needs to rest." Hoseok said, voice soft to show that he wasn't threatening the alpha.

Jimin, being the calmest one right now, spoke up. "We can go to Gguk's and Tae's flat."

Hoseok nodded. He sighed, knowing the short alpha wouldn't let his mate go, especially not when he's in heat.

"Uh, could you give me your number?" Hoseok asked Jeongguk, knowing if he'd ask the omega, the aforementioned would lash out again.

Jeongguk nodded and took the phone offered to him, typing in his number. Hoseok turned to the newly found mates again. "Go and sit in the car. I'll be right behind you."

Yoongi just nodded, taking the omega's incredibly warm hand into his. He couldn't help but smile at the electric sparks shooting through his veins, making his heart flutter and mind feel at ease. He could feel the omega calming down, exhaustion taking over.