{Eleven}

After about half an hour, Taehyung finally entered the kitchen in an oversized hoodie and sweatpants

After about half an hour, Taehyung finally entered the kitchen in an oversized hoodie and sweatpants. He sat down, still a little nervous about Yoongi being there.

But could you blame him? He had a major celebrity crush on the alpha for two years to find out that they were made for each other. However, he had to admit that he still had a hard time realizing everything. It would probably only sink in if he got marked.

Jimin and Jeongguk were sitting there with clamps on their noses, making the brunette smile. "You two look like the biggest idiots."

"Well, someone has to protect you," Jeongguk stated, cringing at his voice.

"I'm perfectly fine on my own, thanks." the brunette replied, sitting down. His stomach grumbled, and he looked up to see Yoongi grinning, the embarrassment tinting his cheeks pink.

The awkward silence at the table made him even more uncomfortable, so he rubbed his thighs together, which wasn't the best idea as he still was in heat. He suppressed a whimper and acted as if he didn't notice the spike of arousal in his scent, whereas Yoongi's head snapped up, and his eyes darkened. Just a little, but to Taehyung, his eyes were almost black.

Yoongi pulled himself together and started to eat; after all, he was a master at self-control. The table was silent. Only the noise of the cutlery against the plates was heard.

"So, are you going back to your own house today?" Jimin asked, the silence getting on his nerves.

Yoongi hummed while chewing on his food. "I don't know. Like I need to get stuff done, but I can't leave Taehyung alone when he's in heat, that's irresponsible."

Jeongguk squinted and nodded, a sign of approval. Jimin sighed. "Can't you like... Transport your stuff here? I can take care of Taehyung for the time you're away," he suggested.

"Uh... It's gonna be noisy. I'm working on music, you know?"

Jeongguk pursed his lips in thought. "Hm... You get your stuff and some clothes, and I'll clear Taehyung's desk. He doesn't even need it for work."

That made Taehyung perk up. Shit! He completely forgot to call at Amazin' Glazin' to report the circumstances!

Jimin saw the look of panic in the younger's eyes and gently petted his hair. "Don't worry. I called in. I'm allowed to stay and take care of you because you and your mate didn't even talk properly before you met."

Taehyung exhaled and nodded, grateful for his best friend. Yoongi nodded along. "I'll call Hoseok to bring over some of my equipment."

After they were done eating, Taehyung hurried to his room for obvious reasons. Yoongi was determined to get Jeongguk and Jimin to like him. After all, they would be seeing him most of the time now. So he walked into the kitchen and grabbed a towel, helping Jimin with the dishes. Upon noticing the alpha's presence, Jimin looked up. "Oh?"