{Four}

Taehyung ended up choking on air

Taehyung ended up choking on air. He didn't care what Jimin was doing right now, but he needed to tell him, or he might explode. His thumbs dialed his best friend's number almost on their own, and he clutched the device against his ear as if his life depended on it.

"Tae?" A confused Jimin spoke up. The brunette luckily had called between waves.

"Jimin! Oh my god. Oh my god, I think I have a heart attack," Taehyung concluded, trying to calm his breathing.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jimin's voice strangely calmed him.

"Yeah... But so much happened today. First things first: You won't believe who I met today." Taehyung said, his breathing still audible for the other.

"SUGA?" Jimin jokingly asked but got startled by the squeal the brunette let out.

"Oh my god, yes!! I met him as I accompanied Seokjin to his work, and you won't believe how fucking ethereal he looks! But he's also so smol; my heart can't take this," Taehyung gasped and let himself fall backward on his bed, clutching his chest with his free hand.

"Wait- You met him??" Jimin's voice was now equally as excited, and both boys were breaking out in squeals over the phone.

"Is this a new phase in your heat? Squealing?" Jeongguks voice was heard, and a slap right after.

"Shush! Taehyung is on the phone." Jimin whispered.

"Oh, hey, dork!" Came Jeongguks slightly raised voice, and the brunette omega rolled his eyes.

"Anyway, where were we? Right, I met SUGA! And he just posted about a fan sign on Twitter, Jimin, we have to go." His tone didn't allow 'no'.

"Fine, but you'll pay for the tickets. I just saw the tweet, Grand Mercure, next Monday, at 4 pm, right?" Jimin asked, and tapping was heard; he put it in his calendar.

"Yes! We have one hour to get ready and arrive. I'll buy the tickets," Taehyung confirmed.

"Good! How are we- oh god," Jimin suddenly mewled, and Taehyung scrunched up his nose.

"I'll t-text later... I-" Jimin was cut off by his own moan, and Taehyung gagged.

"Yes, okay, okay, don't forget to use protection!" Taehyung rushed out and slammed the red button.

Ew, I almost listened to my best friend having sex with my brother. He shuddered at the thought. He wasn't immature and deemed sex disgusting. He just wanted to preserve the clean images of them both in his head.

He fell back onto his bed and began smiling again after rewinding the day. I'll meet him again soon.

Taehyung took to Twitter again, reading the replies under his favorite rapper's tweet. He usually wasn't active, but he decided to comment nonetheless.