{Thirty}

The next day, Taehyung woke up to his phone blaring some annoyingly loud K-Pop song, startling him out of his sleep

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The next day, Taehyung woke up to his phone blaring some annoyingly loud K-Pop song, startling him out of his sleep.

He groaned and blindly reached for the device, hoping to turn it off without looking. Luck was on his side today, and the music stopped, causing the omega to sigh in relief. He opened his eyes and blinked, accustoming to the rays of sun streaming into the room.

The white curtains were swaying in the light breeze, and only then Taehyung noticed the delicious smell of food. Upon looking to his right, he saw that Yoongi was already awake. He sat up and yawned, stretched, and looked to his left, surprised to see a plate with pancakes on the nightstand.

He took the plate into his hands, surprised to see a small sticky note falling to the floor. He sighed and tried to pick it up without dropping the food or falling off the bed, eventually succeeding. He squinted at the messy handwriting, trying to decipher what it said.

"Here are some pancakes... I had to go to the meeting early. I'll see you after work," he mumbled, melting on the inside. He didn't miss the small heart messily drawn heart behind the last word, either.

A sweet smile tugged at the corner of his mouth as he slowly set the note down and grabbed the cutlery, ready to devour the delicious treat.

His phone began ringing halfway through the second pancake, so he picked it up. He was annoyed, annoyed that his peaceful morning got disturbed.

Upon seeing Soyoung's name on the display, his brows furrowed. He swallowed the last piece of pancake and accepted the call, immediately hearing the telltale sounds of the bakery in the background.

"Soyoung?" he asked, still a bit muffled by one last piece of pancake.

"Taehyung!" her beautiful voice flooded his ears, and she sounded relieved. Why did she sound relieved? Did something happen at work?

"Yeah?" he mumbled while taking a bite of pancake, still surprised he got a call from her. They didn't talk outside of work, so getting a call right after waking up felt strange.

"We were worried about you! You haven't shown up to work today, so—" she explained, but Taehyung started choking on a piece of pancake. He completely forgot he had work today. He frantically looked at the clock; it showed 9:26 am. He was two hours late.

He jumped out of bed with his phone in his hand, still coughing profusely. "Are you okay?!" Soyoung's now worried voice echoed through his speaker again.

"Yeah, I just now realized I overslept! I'll be on my way as fast as possible" he rushed out, opening the closet and frantically throwing random clothes on the bed.

"Okay, I'll keep you covered!" Soyoung giggled, and the line went dead. Taehyung thought this was a fever dream. Yesterday seemed like one big dream; that had to be it. There was no way half of Korea knew his face now.

𝓟𝓸𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓿𝓮 [ᵗᵃᵉᵍⁱ] ✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें