{Seven}

Jimin's heat had passed, and Taehyung was currently packing to go back to his apartment

Jimin's heat had passed, and Taehyung was currently packing to go back to his apartment. He was a bit sad to leave Seokjin, he had gotten used to his company, and he would certainly miss his fantastic food. But he also missed his younger brother and the small bean that is his best friend.

A soft knock on the door made him look up, seeing Seokjin leaning against the frame. "Do you want to take some food with you?" he said, pretty eyes showing his worry.

"I'd love to," Taehyung replied, shutting the suitcase and trying to zip it.

"Alright, meet me in the living room," and with that, his cousin was gone.

Taehyung heaved out a sigh. After he talked to the stranger, his life was pretty dull. He even thought about possible scenarios, including the mysterious man, how he would look beneath the mask, and his hair color.

He shook his head to get rid of the thoughts and stood up, rolling his suitcase into the living room. He heard the rustling of plastic in the kitchen, and not even a minute later, Seokjin walked out, clutching a plastic bag with a yellow bowl in it.

"Here," he said and handed it to Taehyung, who gladly took it. "I would drive you home, but I have an appointment in an hour."

Taehyung raised a brow. "Is the appointment called Namjoon?" he wiggled his brows, making the alpha roll his eyes.

"Yes, it is." Seokjin huffed, getting a little annoyed.

"Oh, use protection. Wait, do alphas even have sex with one another? And how does that work? Hyung, do you-" Taehyung rambled, his head tilted in thought.

"Out! I am a child of God." Seokjin gritted and gently pushed Taehyung out of the door, shutting it right behind him.

"Rude." The brunette shook his head but smiled, walking down the steps.

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-

About an hour later, he was back at his apartment, gently knocking at the door. It got opened by his brother, and before he could do something, he was already engulfed by the musky scent of vanilla and wood.

He let out a small giggle, "Hey Koo, can I come in now?" Jeongguk drew back from the hug, a smug grin on his face. "I don't know, can you?"

"Brat." Taehyung sighed and walked in, the faint clatter of the wheels of his suitcase accompanying him. He started fanning himself and instantly rushed out the door again, closing it.

"You two dimwits! Open the damn window, or do you want to trigger my heat??" He yelled, sneezing at the pungent scent of strawberries and honeysuckle invading his nose.

He heard a faint shout of 'sorry!' echoing through the door, tapping his foot against the floor in annoyance.

After five minutes, the door opened again, revealing the sheepishly smiling couple. "You two are disgusting." was Taehyung's greeting to them before he rushed into his room, slamming the door shut.