{Thirty-One}

His body was going rigid, his instincts telling him to fight, but he was frozen in fear

"Who are you?" he whispered, too afraid to move a muscle, even though the pain in his arms was excruciating.

The alpha seemed to notice this, so he pinned Taehyung against the locker with his hands on the omega's. "Oh, you don't know me." the other whispered, his broad chest pressing against the omega's lanky stature.

Taehyung noticed that he was inferior; he could feel the broad muscles and tall presence looming over him. "What do you want?" he hissed, the metal uncomfortable against his cheek.

"What I want?" the alpha chuckled, and Taehyung felt a finger tracing down his spine. "I want you," the other whispered, "have been wanting you for weeks. Always looked so pretty behind the counter, the only reason I visited here every day."

Taehyung desperately racked his brain for information, if he noticed someone visiting every day and how they looked. But he was overtaken by fear, his only hope being that someone would enter the room soon.

"Pretty little thing," the alpha whispered again, and Taehyung shivered unpleasantly at feeling one of his hands gently gripping his waist. It felt icky; it felt wrong.

"Sadly, that idol got to you before I could." the other sighed and stepped away, Taehyung whirling around in a heartbeat. The alpha had dark hair, parted in the middle, dark brown eyes like bitter chocolate, and high cheekbones. Taehyung couldn't deny that he looked extremely handsome, but he resembled someone. Someone he knew.

"He's my boyfriend!" Taehyung squeaked out, back still pressed against the lockers, so the distance stayed as big as possible. The alpha chuckled, "Oh, I know. And sorry for my bad manners, my name is Juwon."

Taehyung closed his eyes, desperately trying to remember where he heard that name before. His mind wouldn't comply, jumbling together all the information he knew.

Juwon seemed to notice because he furrowed his brows, his lips falling into a frown. "Don't think too hard, pretty. We've met before, outside of the bakery," he trailed off, his features softening but not helping Taehyung to calm down.

"W-We did?" Taehyung stuttered, the crease on his forehead deepening. Juwon nodded, a smile taking over the frown. "In the park. Where you ranted to me about being lonely, that was the moment I decided that I would end your loneliness. But sadly, SUGA snatched you away before I could make a move."

The brunette felt as if he was plummeting down a hole at rapid speed, his heart threatening to burst out of his chest. Juwon was the stranger. The stranger he had fantasized about, he found comfort in. But now he scared the omega, made him want to run away. Taehyung's inner wolf was calling out for Yoongi despite knowing that the rapper won't answer, that he had to get out of the situation himself.

Taehyung didn't know what to say, his mind going blank. Juwon just furrowed his brows and took a step forward, the omega's body responding by trying to become one with the metal.