See you later, Izuru

I'm so, so, so, sooooo sorry everyone!!
I accidentally pressed publish on this chapter even when it still wasn't done, so I had to unpublish it as fast as I could!!!

I'm so sorry for making you guys wait/keeping your hopes up/bothering you, I'm very very sorry T^T

But it's here now, so please enjoy
And I'll try not to make the same mistake again, huhu

-------------------------

3rd Person's P.O.V
"How utterly boring." The male muttered, as he clenched the blade tighter.

The child's knees started growing weak, and her breath hitched, since the tip of the knife had barely touched her small frame.

If the male was a second later, she would've been done for...

"Trying to kill a harmless child for revenge on something she didn't even do..." He twisted his arm, causing the Adult to do the same...

Then...with just a pinch of his might, he punched the Adult's elbow, successfully breaking it in one swift move.

"You Talentless ticks are all the same." He finished, while the old man let go of the knife and fall to the ground.

The Adult screamed in pain, holding his dislocated arm. Tears rolling down his eyes, as he looked at the bone that was popping out of it.

Yuki fell of her feet, adrenaline starting to through her veins.

The tall male let go the knife, and took a look at his injured hand.

He simply flicked his hand to the side, in order to get rid of some of the blood.

A few seconds later, the male heard a clanking noise from behind, and when he turned around...he saw something he had already predicted.

The girl he had just save entered what people like to call as "Fight or Flight" mode.

And like any other defenseless child, had picked "Flight", and ran off to wherever her tiny legs would take her.

He was unfazed, however, and wasn't worried enough to run after her.

But he WAS gonna follow her.

Oddly enough, after just taking one step, he heard the same clanking sound from earlier. And when he looked down...

An oh so familiar badge was right in front of his foot, a badge of a silver star, only found on the six children who caused the town to go haywire.

The male picked up the badge, and looked at his reflection through it...

Pretending not to notice the Adult slowly get up, knife in hand once more.

But before he could even make a move...

Two Beast Monokumas popped out of no where, and tackled him to the ground.

Eating him up like hungry lions, the man's screams turned into gurgles, as he choked on his own blood...

All while his body twitched, and the rest of his blood scattering on the flowers.

"As I said before..." He started, watching the man slowly get devoured by the robots "I also have a talent that's as boring as "luck" ."

Were his last words, before walking to the direction the child ran off to.

Though, he didn't fully see where she went off to, the small, almost dried drops on the ground is enough for him to know that he's on the right path.