What Is Wrong With Me!?

QUESTION of the chapter: If Yukiko was a real character in UDG,do you think people would hate her just like the other Warriors of Hope?
(This is a new thing I might do all the time,answer in your own will)
-----------------------------------------------
3rd Person's P.O.V
"Nagi-chii,how do you pronounce this? Cham...pa...g...ne? Cham-pag-ne?" Yukiko asked as she scratched her head with a pencil,but the boy beside her didn't answer.

It was just an ordinary day for the young girl,spending her time with her blue-haired friend in their shared room,learning things they were supposed to learn before the revolution...she thinks it's just another Thursday for them...

The boy beside her,however,thinks otherwise.

Nagisa was being distracted by his own thoughts,to be more precise,his own MEMORIES,to the point where the question sheet he was supposed to be preparing for Yukiko was still blank even though they've been there for a good hour or two.

What was he thinking? Weeeeeeellll...

'Nagisa,stop thinking about it! The more you remember the more embarrassing it becomes!' Nagisa thought as his face started to flush a bright pink once more,making him look to the side and try to cover his face with his hand,so that Yuki won't see 'Ugh! Why did you even kiss her!? You don't even like her that way! Wait...what if she thinks I do!?'

Nagisa turned his head,but to his dismay...Yukiko had actually moved closer,so when he turned their noses were practically touching,making the boy turn around again.

'Nagisaaaa! Why did you kiss her!? You don't like her,you like Monaca! So why did you kiss her!?!?!?'

Nagisa held his head in frustration,Yukiko just looked at him,terribly confused.

'I can't believe I took away both my first kiss AND her's! I don't have any special feelings for her...was it because I was half asleep? Yeah,that's gotta be it! Maybe I thought she was Monaca,yeah,yeah!'

Nagisa started to find hope in his situation,maybe he was just really sleep-deprived to the point where he stopped thinking straight! There's no need to be embarrassed-

"Boop." Yukiko said after poking Nagisa's nose gently to get his attention,apparently,he was so caught up in his own thoughts that he didn't even notice the girl beside him moved in front of him.

There was complete silence for a few seconds...until Nagisa's face started turning into a tomato by the sudden skin-contact.

The boy suddenly screamed so hard that you would've thought he was a girl,he rushed towards the bathroom and locked himself there while he leaned on the door,clenching his loudly beating heart.

He tried taking heavy breathes to calm himself down,inhale,exhale,inhale,exhale,inha-

"Nagi-chii? Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" Yukiko called through the door while knocking to see if he was alright.

Nagisa started to internally panic,it's like the air was getting thinner and thinner...

"I-I'm fine and no,y-you didn't! J-Just go back to what you were doing! Doodle on the notebooks o-or...whatever!" Nagisa yelled,just desperate for Yuki to not see what she was doing to him.

Yukiko,oblivious to Nagisa's emotions and problems,simply shrugged and skipped her way back to the desk.After a few more minutes,Nagisa finally gave a sigh of relief and sunken to the floor with his head on his knees and legs by his chest.

His heart was still beating harder than usual,but the way it acted earlier was far worse.The blush on his face hasn't completely faded just yet,but it looked a lot more normal.