Troublesome...

Yukiko's P.O.V
"So if you add 34 with 67,what do you get?"

"A number."

"Yuki I swear to god if you say that one more time you are sleeping in Kotoko's room."

I nervously laughed at Nagisa,who was slightly glaring at me.Nagisa has been tutoring me all day,I was getting really bored but I don't think he is...as expected from Lil' Ultimate Social Studies.

"The answer is...100?"

"Close,it's actually 101."

"But I counted and its 0,1-." Nagisa cut me off.

"Yuki...you don't start at 0 when your counting,we talked about this!"

"Oh yeah,sorry...then it is 101!"

"Good job."

Nagisa then patted my head,we then heard a knock on the door.Masaru came in.

"Hey love birds,dinner's ready!" Masaru said.

"L-Love- Masaru will you ever shut up!?" Nagisa screamed with a slightly red face,but it was no use...Masaru was already gone.

"Let's get going too." I said as I held Nagisa's hand,his face turned a bit redder.He looked away and simply nodded so we both walked to the dinning hall.

"Nagisa,what does Shut up mean anyway?" I asked,he then stopped walking and looked at me.

"You see,Yuki,you tell someone to Shut Up whenever you want them to stop talking because their getting annoying...and they'll most likely stay quiet for a while."

"Oh,alright!"

"But don't say it too much..it is a bit ru-." I cut him off.

"Shut up!" Nagisa stayed quiet and stared at me,I giggled.

"It actually works!"

"Yuki like I was saying,it's ru-."

"Shut up!" I said again,Nagisa then stretched out my cheeks like rubber.

"RUDE,saying that is RUDE Yuki,so don't say it too much.You can say it if someone is being annoying,but not for fun."

"Y-Yesh shir." I said,Nagisa then let go of my cheeks.

"Also,refrain from saying that to Monaca,you'll get her mad."

I shivered at the thought...Monaca is just TOO MUCH when she's mad or upset.In my friends' eyes its a must to keep her happy since she's our Princess,but to me...she's just acting like those spoiled brats on TV.She's just throwing tantrums so that everyone would do what she wants them to do.I know its bad to think about these things,especially about Monaca...that's why I haven't told anyone about this and would simply play along.It's not like I hate her or anything...but this is just my opinion.

When we finally reached the dining table I saw everyone was already there...with an older guy standing next to Monaca.I went and took a seat next to Monaca with Jataron in front of me,Koto-chan next to Jataron and Masa-kun in front of Mona-chan since it was a rectangular table.Nagisa then went over and talked to the new person with us and started talking to him.

"Hey...Jataron...who is that guy?" I whispered to the masked boy,looking at the said white haired man.

"That's our new Servant." He said,also looking at him.

"You can actually tell him to do anything you want him to do!" Masa-kun suddenly said.

"Hey Servant,can you please get us our food? And maybe some ice cream too." Monaca ordered.