Tears and Memories

Yukiko's P.O.V
I was baking cookies with Mr.Servant and Monaca,I was stirring the batter while holding the big bowl it was in but I keep spilling it everywhere...

"Half of the dough is all over the place..." I heard Mr.Servant whisper,I looked around and he was right.

Cookie dough was on the floor,the walls and for some reason...some on the ceiling.

"D-Did I do that?"

"Sadly,yes."

Mr.Servant was looking at me in the eyes with a smile,but I could feel myself start crying.

"I-I'm s-so sorry for the mess..." I felt a hand on my shoulder,I turned around and saw Monaca.

"It's alright,we could just clean it all later.Right now we have cookies to make."

I nodded in agreement and wiped away my tears.This time,I was holding the bowl on the kitchen-counter while Mr.Servant stirred it.Monaca was rolling out the dough,then used cookie-cutters to cut them into bears.

"Hey Mr.Servant..." I whispered,he hummed then looked at me.

"What's your real name?"

He looked surprised,but then just smiled at me.

"Oh Hoshino-chan,always so curious...my real name isn't of any importance."

"Still,I want to know."

"Well,since you insisted.My name is Nagito Komaeda,but please don't call me by my real name."

Mr.Nagito bent down slightly,now are faces are pretty close.

"If you call me by my real name instead of Servant,they'll all get mad.Mostly her." He whispered while pointing at Monaca,I giggled making Monaca look back at us.

"What are you two doing behind Monaca's back?" She asked while pouting.

"It's nothing Miss,I'm just amusing little Hoshino here that's all." Mr.Nagito said while rubbing my head.

Monaca didn't asked anymore questions and just continued what she was doing,I looked up at Mr.Nagito and he looked down on me,we smiled at each other and continued baking cookies.

~Timeskip~
"Yaaaayy! The cookies are done!" Monaca cheered while Mr.Nagito pulled out the tray from the oven,I never thought homemade cookies would smell so good!

"Mona-chan,let's make them look like Mr.Monokuma!" I said while holding the piping-bags with different colors of frosting.Mona-chan took a few bags and designed the black-half of Monokuma,leaving me with the white-half.

"Ah,Hoshino-chan...you put too much on this one." Mr.Nagito told me while pointing at a cookie.

"O-Oh! What should we do then?" I asked,he took out some sort of knife and just pushed the frosting the the side while scrapping off the extra parts.

"There,all clean."

I was about to comment on Mr.Nagito's magic,but then the door opened with a loud 'BANG!'.The three of us turned around and saw Masaru with Kotoko and Jataro behind him.

"There you are Yuki! Why are you baking cookies?"

"Because Mona-chan-" Before I could finish,Masaru cut me off.

"Just leave that to Monaca and The Servant,their the pros at that stuff! Now come on,let's go play something!"

Masaru took my hand and started to drag me out of the kitchen,but before I could step out I felt another hand grab my empty one.I turned and saw Kotoko.