Late Night Greetings

Yukiko's P.O.V
I sighed as I cover myself with the blanket a little more,I looked up at the clock on the wall...it was already 2...

AM

Yes ladies and gentle-buddies,after everything that happened earlier I couldn't even close my eyes for more than five seconds...

Why? Well,if you know for a fact that someone you (used to) really cared about wanted to kill you,how would YOU feel?

Nagisa's beside me,sure...but knowing Monaca,she could just lie her way through anything.Not just that,but I also have to think of a way to keep myself safe,to keep EVERYONE safe...while stoping this whole Revolution all together.

Don't get me wrong,I also want a Paradise for children! Where everyone can live peacefully,a place where no one has to be afraid anymore! It's just that...the way we're trying to achieve this dream of ours...it's not right.Even if I'm not the smartest girl on the planet,it's obvious that killing the innocent is wrong! Demons,however...really do deserve what we're giving to them.

'If only I knew more about what's happening...maybe it would've been easier to think of a plan...' I thought,then gave out another sigh and tried to close my eyes,but then I heard our door open...

I sat up as fast I could,my heart was beating so fast while I reached for the knife I hid under my pillow...I was (a bit) ready for what's about to come...

But nothing came.

Instead,a paper airplane came flying in our room and landed right beneath my feet.I was confused,I took out the knife and started pocking it,for all we know it could be a bomb or it has poison gas or something.When I was sure it was safe,I slowly went out of bed and went to our study-table,I opened the desk-lamp and put the airplane under it...

Open me it said.

I slowly folded it open,and noticed that there was something written on it.So I silently read it out loud.

"If you want more answers to your questions,come back up to the roof right now.Don't bring Shingetsu-kun though,because I can't risk anyone else knowing what I'm going to tell you tonight.If you're scared or think that I'm a threat to you,you're free to bring a weapon of your choice,I won't mind.I'll be waiting.

Yours truly,N.K"

N.K? What's an N.K?

'I guess they didn't want anyone else to know what this means...' I thought,but if they wrote something like this and knows that only I should read it...it means they know that I can guess what this means!

N.K...N.K...N.K-

Wait...could it be?

~Flashback~
"Yuki,today I'll teach you about initials." Nagisa said while putting on his glasses.

"Initials?"

"Yes,we use initials to make names shorter and easier to write.Initials are formed using the capital letters that begin in each word of a name,for example; my name is Nagisa Shingetsu,which means my initials are N.S."

"So...that means my initials are...Y.H?"

"Exactly,you can use your initials when signing a paper or a note,this way it'll be appear more anonymous.So next time your gonna send a letter to someone,and you don't want anyone knowing that it was you,just sign it with your initials."